Adam

CeCiMom

I got the impression that Adam & Ryan were making that up? (as a way to possibly get more smokes from the DR, they were gonna tell them that Adam got robbed) Don't think they said who they thought did it but the whole thing sounded like a joke to me. Ryan said "Don't forget to tell the DR that you got robbed" and then they both laughed. :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday, Adam was telling everyone he had 8 cigs left. Unless, he had a pack hidden somewhere. I think it's a hoax.

This whole Adam and Sheila bickering thing, isn't it just an elaborate measure on their part to be pretending to hate one another? So maybe Ryan will keep Sheila over Sharon thinking that Adam can't stand Sheila and if Adam were to get voted out , Ryan would have his Vote? I'm not buying into they hate each other I think it's all game. sharons going bye bye not Sheila

SwatWife - Yes, if you believe the alliance that Adam and Sheila formed is still going strong, it is just a ruse. BUT - I find it hard to believe that they'd bicker so much with nobody around to witness it.

I find it fascinating that many times when someone wants to know a piece of trivia, or has a general knowledge question, Adam is the one asked. And many times he knows. But then Adam acts like, and is treated like, a buffoon, or dork, if you will. Strange dynamic.

well if Adam keeps Sheila, he will not seem like the smartest guy,lol, I am telling you this whole season has been a rough one,lol, this may be one time that I would read up after then show is over to see just what those idiot guys think about the public response to them and their actions, I for one think Adam cares,I do no think Ryan cares at all.

yep, it is like BigMDgirls crack pipe, you cannot put it down, I haven't been watching at all, but I still have to come here to get my fix,lololol

I think Adam is afraid if he crosses Ryan that Ryan won't take him to F2. (I think he is taking Sharon anyway)

Ryan has them all by the ...... whatever

Hasn't it been that Adam is saying whatever he needs to so that Ryan does not put him up this week.

I was hoping that Adam would have time if/when Ryan uses POV for Adam to make his next move.

My concern is that Adam will not have enough time to finesse (as much as he finesses anything) with Ryan why Shelia should stay.

People have really be letting this HOH and POV power go to their heads...

Adam, Adam, Adam, googlie eyed Adam. Marbles-in-your-mouth, hand down your pants, finger in your nose, gross talking Adam. Only 6 more days of us seeing you...(yes, FatCat--I'm starting my withdrawals from the BB pipe right now and it ain't pretty!).

Will Adam win it all? Will Ryan take him to F2 if he wins final HoH? I DOUBT IT!!! If Adam keeps Sharon and by some miracle of miracles she wins final HoH, bye bye Adam. Basically, I think that Adam has to win final HoH to go to F2 based on the scenarios.

Archived