Wednesday, April 16th

Fatcat

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching BBAD on West Coast. It's about 10:30 BBT (really 1:30a when it airs)

Sheila and Sharon in HoH talking about Adam saying he doesn't know who will leave tomorrow. Sheila is saying that If Sharon walks out that door, Sheila is done for in the game! She keeps repeating that. Now will someone please tell me why the hell Sharon would care if Sheila is done if Sharon were gone anyway? At one point Sheila says "What drug do they think I'm on? Delusional pills?"

ATTN SHEILA:

YES!!!!

I really don't get it.

I am so confused! (And I don't want to go to work today - I might miss Adam and Ryan changing their minds a million times during the day today) At least this year Wednesdays are really something to look forward to since it seems that nothing is set in stone until the minute the votes come in.

Finally, the game isn't so predictable. The mystery of who leaves tonight is the real excitement this competition needs.

Your so right Ginger........ :animated_bouncy:

This is exactly what CBS wants....they got us and every other board going crazy....tonight will set a record for online attendance, and BB CBS will hit an all time high in the ratings....mark my word....

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I have come to the conclusion that HELEN KELLER could play a better game then ANY of these 5 and pretty much better than ANYONE ELSE this season.

They should retitle this season Big Brother Scaps (since it was the strike that brought this season on)

They are all a bunch of idiots and some hobo off the street would win over these 5.

Adam is dumb if he can not see Ryan playing him like a fiddle. Ryan has no intention of keeping Adam until the F2 and if Adam does not grow a sack and start playing this game for himself he is gonna find out the hard way.

Shelia is just as dumb because she does not know how to make a good argument and when trying to convince people of something YOU DONT MAKE IT ABOUT YOU!!!

Sharon needs to grow a sack also in a woman sort of way. the time for playing coy and laying low is OVER!

Ryan THINKS he has it all figured out but the only thing is he is a GIANT TOOL and NO ONE in the jury house will vote to give him the money!

Nat NEEDS TO GEAUX PLAY IN TRAFFIC!!!! I cant wait to see her on the Cover of "JIZ QUEENS 2: The SECOND CUMING" either that or she will play a dead body found in an ally way with skinned up knees!

So from what I can figure is that Ryan was pulled into DR after him and Adam had decided to boot Sharon. DR runs scenarios past Ryan and sway him to go for the 1-1 split vote to create more drama during tonight's live show. They convince Ryan that he is safe no matter how this plays out and his noodle back spine melts to the wishes of the producers.

What a crock of crap that DR is getting involved in the outcome of the game again as we approach the final foursome. Am I surprised that they are meddling? No, they are doing what is good for ratings. The producers are doing everything hey can to salvage this show and somehow keep the "James Gang" alive and involved.

Adam and Ryan will be the target of She-bot and Sharon if this plot twist brokered by the producers comes into play. They better hope and pray that Sharon does not win HOH, because their sorry A$$eS will be on the block and one of them is leaving next week.

Grodner sucks!

BB, I am not surprised at all. The DR people were involved last year in a big way and this season too. This is the crap that pisses me off. The game finally gets excited because the bumble heads can't make up their minds and poooofff the DR people appear to sway their decisions.

Grodner sucks big time!!!!!

Sounds worse than Nat.

THERE IS NO WAY that the producers and CBS would take the chance of someone finding out that the show is rigged or that the show how influence the HGs to make choices.

If that were to happen and someone spilled the beans this show and ALL THE OTHER reality shows that CBS airs would go down the crapper, because unless its WWE no on wants to watch a show where the outcome is predetermined.

I think the only thing that the DR does is gives them a place for them to bounce ideas off of and allow them to work out the answer on their own without having someone in their face shooting them down.

Like Adam last night everytime he TRIED to bring up a point on way to get rid of Nat Ryan was right there is shoot him down, but if Adam has the chance to talk to someone thats not gonna throw game in his face he could figure it out. Hell they all could.

DR acts as a sounding board.

THERE IS NO WAY that the producers and CBS would take the chance of someone finding out that the show is rigged or that the show how influence the HGs to make choices.

Way!

Many hg have come out of the DR expressing how the DR people persuade them. You call it rigging, but I call it manipulation and it's been going on....

BB does not want Nat in the final four, or three, or two for that matter.

This is all being done for the show to give it a drama that they can use during the live show and have some good sequester footage as well. Nat will cry hysterically when she is evicted tonight. Next weeks sequester footage will show the "James Gang" gloating and behaving like 10 grade girls when Nat walks in the house.

This is manipulation on the outcome of the show pure and simple. If they really wanted the show to be played out by the contestants then they would never call them to DR when things are not going as planned. Ryans plan to evict Sharon sent Grodner into damage control mode and they knew that these hamsters are incapable of making independent decisions.

This is just like the WWE and WWF. Its rigged and we are just watching the hamsters run around the cage.

OMG CTK, the dead body with skinned knees CRACKED ME UP!!!!

It is Wednesday 9PM my time and will be Thurs. AM when the show airs, I am trying to figure out how I can grab a quick look at my PC while I am working!! I am now counting down til BB10, and PRAYING for some decent INTERESTING players!!!

Way!

Many hg have come out of the DR expressing how the DR people persuade them. You call it rigging, but I call it manipulation and it's been going on....

Then why watch a show that is manipulated to be something its not?

I mean I still watch wrestling sometimes because that is a part of my childhood. I dont watch it as much because its got really stupid as of late and they kicked me and some friends out of a live show a few years ago (dont ask)

But I know that that is fake and rigged to create story lines.

I watch reality shows to think that the avearge person can go on there and have a chance but if the producers control it then no one has a fair shot.

If it is true that they do that then this is the last season I watch and if CBS allows it it will be the last season of Survior I watch. And CBS is already pissed me off with taken Jericho away!

CBS and HBO my most hated list (HBO because of Carnivale, although the John Adams miniseries on On Demand was excellent)

!! I am now counting down til BB10, and PRAYING for some decent INTERESTING players!!!

The only way to get that is if everyone STOPS watching this season and the ratings fall, the flood CBS with emails and letters demanding better players be cast. Not that it would work because what do the networks care about the people.

Just so ya'll know I think ya got it backwards somehow. DR wants Natalie to STAY after they boyz decided to make it 1 - 1 knowing that Sheila will evict Natalie.

Lights out early last night and right after Ryan and Adam decided on the vote being 1 - 1. Was it BB's way of keeping the vote 1 - 1??

Nah, I think they're as annoyed with Beavis and Butthead as we are!!! :animated_rotfl:

Sheila should be trying to protect herself. That's exactly what Ryan's doing. Sheila is trying to protect Adam too though, imo. Sheila got called out for doing exactly what the boys are doing. Adam's a moron for trusting Ryan, believing his bs about Nat's "loyalty." Marty's right. They are tools.

Sheila is trying to protect Adam too though

Sheila is taking care of Sheila. Adam is secondary to her plans. They are all positioning themselves for F2 and will get there whatever the cost. Some are just more self-righteous and feel they deserve it more because of asinine reasoning. :rolleyes:

I agree kywild. I don't know if I wrote this up in my update entry from the night before last but, when Sheila and Adam had their private HoH convo the other night...

Adam had just woken up from a nap and she was up there telling him how she knows Ryan is lying to them about Natalie and that she suspects they have a F2 promise to each other, why they should evict Nat, how she's been working for Adam since day one and she expects loyalty in return, etc. etc. etc. Adam then reveals something to her that I thought was a bit ironic seeing as its Nat that is in touch with God and all but...

Adam says during his nap his Grandfather (who's passed away) came to him in his dream and told him NOT to trust Ryan. Something about backstabbing or snake (can't remember exact words now) Anyways, Adam says it freaked him out a bit and made him think about how much Sheila really has had his back this entire game.

What surprises me is that not once yesterday did Adam recall this event or his conversation with Sheila. He's been so busy trying to make it bro's against ho's that he was forgetting what his guts been telling him.

What surprises me even more is that I don't give a chit about any of them left in the game really... I hate this season. :lol: But, I'm still stressing out over the flip flopping. :animated_rotfl: Who's the real butthead here? ;)

Archived