When Are The Hgs Going To Realize?

When are the HGs going to learn? If you're worried about going home, you need to fight for HOH. DON'T give it up for the only reason to allow another HG to see pictures from home. Who are you playing the game for: you or them? What happened to Kayser when he let go of the button so Jen could see pictures? He went home. I'm sure there are other examples of this. Look at Natalie this week! EVeryone telling her to drop so she can see pictures and a letter from home. Yes, that'd be nice, but you need to protect yourself and have the upperhand. Natalie said she wanted to win because she's a competitor, but wanted to drop so Sheila could win since she hadn't had anything brought in from home.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN???????????

nat is one of dumbest idiots in bb history bar none

dumbass

it seems that she didn't think about previous season

she never saw that season with kaysar, or she missed that week

marcellas did that same kind of thing with the veto

natalie should have thought about sheila's birthday

she got something from home for that too

two small letters for getting hoh

and another letter for her birthday

Cocoa, Marcellas was on the block and he won the veto. However, he felt confident that Danielle would not vote him out, so he decided NOT to use it to save himself. Danielle voted him out. He went into shock. It has always been considered the dumbest move in BB history. That is, until Kaysar let go of the button. Now those two moments are in contention as the all-time dumbest move.

yes, and Kaysar let go of the button, and Janell took Erica instead of Dr. Will, Janie lost out 2nd place for believing that beeotch Erica, last season Dustin wanted to go up as a pawn against ED, because he just knew he would beat him,lol had his nasty speech all ready, didn't happen, Pawn usually goes home,lol

He didn't use it, period. However, that was season 3 and that was the first season for the veto to be introduced into the game. The houseguests back then -- and b/c it was new, I think -- were very reluctant to use the veto to save other people in particular. I don't think anyone would have thought bad of Marcellas for saving himself, though.

You should have seen the look on his face. Danielle even said something like, Marcellas you should have used that veto to save yourself b/c now I have to evict you. He really thought that he and Danielle had a trust. He had bitter feelings towards her for a long time.

I found the click on youtube!

You can go to the 5:30 mark to see his reaction start. But if you haven't seen BB3, just watch from the beginning. It might be long, but you'll see what we're talking about.

Marcellas sits there and talks as if he's not going home. He didn't even have all of his belongings packed.

Hopefully people in BB10 will learn from all these mistakes.

Ok I saw the Marcellas clip on youtube ... all I can say is WOW... That was 100% handsdown the dumbest move ever ... :eek:

Ok giving up HOH is a dumb move but atleast you have a chance to play for veto or atleast campaign for votes ... But to be on the block with the veto and not save yourself is the most idiodic thing you could do ...

He ought to be ashamed of himself til this day ... S*M*H ...

I did see season 6 with Kaysar but that was the very first year of my watching BB so I really can't remember to much about him letting go of the buzzer ... I am going to watch that season over on youtube ...

I do remember season 7 with Janelle ... And I agree she should have evicted Erika instead of Will ... She sealed her fate with that one ...

Back to Marcellas ... Um Um Um ... I just can't comprehend that one ... :bangin:

It's true, Lala, they are idiots when they don't play for themselves. Marcellus was really the first one to do something that stupid, and those after him should have known better. I was screaming at the computer when I was transcribing that night, and Kaysar let go of the button. What an idiotic move. Giving up the HOH so that someone else can see pictures is completely stupid, even if you think the person is completely trustworthy. Maybe someone does something like that thinking they will get votes for it, but when you look back on past seasons, I've never really seen anyone rewarded for a selfless act like that in the BB game.

Archived