Tuesday, April 15th

Reaper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These people are delusional. They think 'their' season rocks. lol. Wait until they find out this has been the worst season to date. Ryan and Adam are both morons, stroking each other to the end. I hate how these two call the women b*tches and c*nts constantly, as if they're supreme. They're both so gross and really need to get over themselves. Yeeech.

Adam is so stupid to throw Sheila under the bus. She's the only one who really has his back. It would serve him right if Nataho did win this game.

You are right this might change, but I think this has been brewing for a whole day if not more. Sheila screwed her HOH by letting the boys see her aligning with Sharon. She let her spend too much time up in HOH and the boys got insecure with it all Nat was smart in staying on the boys. She-bot blew it. She should have never let her intentions out so soon. This mistake has been repeated by almost everyone.

(yes, I am in Miami)

I at this point would love to see sheila get tho the end, I do not think it will happen, unless there is some divine intervention, there is no way in Dbl dog hell that Natalie will take Adam with her any where, and I will love seein the bros get blown outta the water, idiots, I am not against Natalie stayin, I think anyone has a good chance winning against her in final 2 but there is so much left to happen like hoh, and pov, it could be devestating to the Bros, no matter who goes this week, especially if Natalie stays, that will be deadly on them, I do not believe she will stay loyal, and she may have no say in the matter after the comps

I agree.....worst season ever....I hope BB10 is better.

BTW.....what the %%&^ is Nat doing talking to Sharon..............GET OUT!!!!!!!! You have finally gotten the guys to say they will keep you and you are going to #$%^ it up.................HELLO...GET OUT......STOP talking to Sharon! She is going to confuse you (not hard) and call you out!!!!

Biggest hypocrite EVER.........RUN FAST NAT!

The plan with Natalie is to go with Ryan to the final 2. He is the only one she has a chance of winning against in the F2. She has not a chance against Adam. Last night up in HOH with Sheila Natalie was saying they had to get out Adam next.

that is why I said it will be devestating to the bros if Nat does stay, she will be happy to put Adam out, those idiot boys listen to her smack,. "I love my boys" and will be pretty upset when she goes after adam just like she said she would have to , because she cannot win against him, they are all hypocrites so they should all be running from each other, I hate it when everyone calls one of them a hypocrite, they are all the biggest liars and hypocrits I have seen in recent BB seasons, and I have never seen such flip flopping, and I also think it was not smart of Sheila to spend so much time with Sharon, at all. I am working tomorrow and am sort of happy that I am,lol

Ryan has a good reason to keep Natalie this week -- so they can get rid of Adam and make it to final two together. Adam has absolutely no reason to keep Natalie. While it's still risky having Sharon in the mix, Adam is better off eliminating Natalie this week. This is where the boys alliance breaks down. Adam will need to figure this out first, of course, so that he votes Natalie out and at least makes it a tie -- Sheila can then send Natalie packing.

Ryan is the real snake -- does Sheila know this? She'll be shocked if she doesn't. Although once she discovers that Ryan double-crossed her in the votes tomorrow night (assuming he votes to keep Natalie in) -- won't she want to target Ryan next?? If Ryan votes to keep Natalie -- and Natalie ends up going -- won't Ryan have put himself in a risky situation?

Sharon eviction will complete a guaranteed win against anyone that goes to F2 with Nat.

Chelsia - hates Nat like poison

Josh - hate Nat like poison

Sharon - will hate Nat like poison after she is evicted

James - will vote with his alliance

ya know that would be a real tricky thing to figure out, if it is 1-1 and it really is Adam that votes against Nat and Ryan is the one who voted to keep her, Sheila will not know until later when she can figure it out, and then wouldn't it make Adam suspicous of Ryan and their alliance if he knows Ryan voted to keep nat?? I do see this as the breakdown of what they call their power, and I really do not care about any of them at this point. This season has driven me nuts the way they go on and on about ,excuse me, NOTHING

Archived