April 23rd To Finale - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10pm - Sheila Ry and Adam at daisy table talking and Sheila says she will "go down in history" as the oldest woman on BB and that she doubts that other women will want to go on BB because of "What I went through." (*How about what you caused others to go through?*)

10:15 Sheila and Adam arguing. Sheila says "I came in here to win a half a million dollars too and I would settle for $50,000 because I came here to change my life. My life is a charity because I've been a single mom from day one busting my ass for 16 years without child support, without a man, and you know what I'll do it for another 10 or 15 years if I have to. And I'll go work a minimum wage job and I'll clock in and I'll clock out. And you know what? Maybe there is a book deal out there for me when I walk out that door. There's no guarantees in life." Adam starts to interrupt. Sheila continues "But for someone to think that maybe I do have that...and Sharon's already told me that too - that everyone in jury house already thinks I have a book deal so they won't vote for me." She tells Adam that she was told that people would vote her to win over Natalie because Nat acted like she had already won the game. She says that doesn't apply to her in final two with Adam. She says that's a guarantee because Sharon told her to her face. She tells Adam he has done nothing to those people. She says she'll walk out tomorrow and she will have a wonderful life and she doesn't need any "fucking charity from you!!" (*really Sheila? Know this....you won't get any from anyone..you're blowing it with Adam*) Adam asks what the hell her problem is and is she turning on him? She says she's not. He says he's just running through his options. Sheila walks out.

Ryan comes in and I can't hear what goes on. Adam says Ryan has to win because Adam feels bad and Ry had better win.

You hear Sheila on feed say "Can I please just get some Tylenol PM and go to bed? I don't want to deal with these people!"

10:30ish - After Sheila talked with Ryan she and Adam have a short chat. Adam says that he was just trying to talk through his options with her and talk honestly. Sheila says "Just don't make me feel guilty that I'm asking, know what I mean? Because you don't need to make me seem like I'm a charity case.I've worked really fucking hard in this game" Adam says "Sheila, that is not my intention" and she talks over him again and says "When this is done, when it's all over with you will understand." Adam trying to speak and she's trying to leave room. Adam says he didn't mean to make her feel like that. Sheila says "He's not gonna vote for me. He's voting for you. He's taking you to the end of this game. I don't have other options Adam, you're my only one." Adam says "I know, I know." Sheila says "I'm not putting pressure on you. I'm telling you you're my only hope in this game. That's it." She goes on about it a bit and says she understands that the last comp will be huge. "I am not a beggar, and I feel like a beggar right now and I don't want to feel like that." Then she talks about what they would do together for Autism Foundation and she will help him raise money for that and use her contacts. Adam asks her for a hug and they make up and agree things are emotional and it's hard. Sheila says just don't treat me like I'm throwing the single mom card at you, because I'm not. Then she goes on to say she just wants to walk out of here and change her son's life. She says she doesn't want to let down her son who will be 17 in a couple of days. (*know this Sheila...you say you're not playing the card, then you slap that sucker right down on the table! You contradict yourself to no end on this issue and you're whacked! Know what I mean?*)

Sheila goes on and on about how keeping Ryan would be a risk and that he doesn't know what would happen if he were to keep Ry. She tells him to go with his gut and says AGAIN that she's not a beggar. She says she goes out and makes shit happen and doesn't wait for anyone to knock on the door. Now it's crappy jobs to support her son. She says her last movie was Don Juan DeMarco and says she quit movies for her son. (*doubtful!*) She goes back to minimum wage jobs she had and will do it as long as she needs to. She says she's not going to cry and beg him because she's played a good game even though she hasn't won comps. She says viewers know what she's done and has done what comes natural to her. She says she's played with her gut. At this point the camera man focuses on the Dostoevsky quote on the wall that says Love in action is a harsh and dreadful thing compared with love in dreams. She says she didn't know what she would have to do in this house. Adam scratches his nuts. She says she didn't plan and expect to be a single parent (*slap down that card again, Sheila*) Then she says "And I'm not a frickin charity case and I don't want somebody handing something to me." (*Ok..so is she trying to convince Adam or herself?! Thou dost protesteth too much, Sheila*) She says she tried to win the comp today. Adam says he hasn't said she's a charity case. Sheila says don't pick her because he thinks she guilt tripped him because she says she doesn't think she has. She says she told him how she felt and has always been honest and has told him when people came after him. Sheila says Sharon had her back the whole game and Sharon had hers too. Blah blah blah. Sheila says you want everyone to take something away or win something in this game. She says kudos to Ry if he wins and takes Adam and if Adam takes Ry. She says "What am I gonna do, cry? Yeah, probably."

She goes on to tell Adam how many times she saved him and he says he saved her too. She tells him not to get cocky. (*pot, kettle*) She says he can't expect her to just sit there and go quietly. FotH for a few seconds. Conversation over finally!!!!! Sheila waiting for her TylenolPM still...and conversation NOT over apparently. (*but it is for me! I'm gone guys*)

Ryan joins them and they all talk and then Sheila goes to go to bed.

Around 11:00 BBT - The guys start to whisper and she peeks out of the room she's in and says she'd appreciate it if Adam would not talk about her and she has a RIGHT to talk about her FEELINGS. (*uh, and Adam has a right NOT to listen to you sweetheart...*) Sheila gets called to the DR to NOT get her Tylenol PM and the guys talk and Adam tells Ry that Ryan HAS to win! Adam says if he has to toss Sheila that she will talk shit about him in the jury house and Ry points out she won't have much time!

(*really going now.*)

12:05pm - the 3 just finished up a convo in the boat room..... ryan went in there while adam was in DR to give sheila a chance to state her case..... ryan basically told her that that if he wins he wil take adam..... sheila says i dont understand why you 2 think i would just be ok with this and just walk out, im not sharon, im sure it would have been easier with sharon with her "what ever gods will is" attitude, but im not sharon.... adam joined in and said that he gave her a shot by keeping her in the house to win and sheila says i tried, and ryan said yes you did, you had the same chance as us and it just didnt work out for you.... sheila says she wishes them both luck, she just wanted adam to know she wasnt threatening him when she said that if she goes she will be the campaign queen, she just had to ask and at least ryan told her to her face he wasnt picking her.......adam says this is hard for him, no matter what he will piss someone off..... sheila throws at him what if you were in my position and ryan told you he was takin me, adam says i would be fine with it, whatever.... sheila says really, thats interesting.... the convo calmed down with her saying good luck and the boys saying they understand how she feels......they chat a few about sheilas dog then leave.

12:12 - sheila now in bed (BB will not give her any tylenol PM) boys in kitchen eating and smaking and burping and going over convo...... adam says the best thing is for him to lose it to ryan, its best if you win and vote her out. now they are sitting at the memory wall trying to figure out who would have whos votes if he ryan stays or if sheila says..... ryan says if sheila stays you will only have me, matt and nat..... if i stay it will be a 6-1 vote for you.... they laugh, ryan says im cool with it.... adam says i feel bad for her.... ryan says i know.....

ok all of a sudden i heard something weird.... sheila is loudly sobbing with her face in the pillow.... meanwhile in kitchen ryan tells adam i worked sheila for you, you will get her vote, dont worry.

12:19 - adam telling ryan that when he brought up about the only reason he came in this house was for his autistic kids and thats when she went off..... ryan says when he told sheila that she needed to win for herself, not depend on them, she shut up (i honestly do not remember him saying that)

adam says he understands why she feels betrayed, we were close....... sheila is quiet now, but flipping around alot..... boys saying the plans in motions, she knew this was gonna happen....... adam to bathroom, ryan in kitchen banging untensils around.

12:23pm ryan at GP's and says to Boo Boo, "you sad Boo Boo cuz you miss your mom" then Boo Boo bites him... he says hi to Yogi and when adam comes out he tells him that boo boo is depressed and tried to bite him......boys in the red room now and ryan grabs a hat off the wall and says hes wearing the hat at the comp..... adam puts one on, he says ryans looks like panaa jacks hat and adams looks like the asian hat......ryan put on adams and says i should be in the fields picking rice with this dude, ryan says it shades your face, im kinda rockin this though... he puts the hats up..... both on a couch, adam reading a bible.....adam says tomorrow is huge dude... ryan says every day is huge.

12:30 - boys are wide awake, adam says we didnt get any napage today.... ryan says im always tired at like 6pm but right now im ready to go, adam suggests a couple of laps in the pool, ryan says he doesnt want to get wet....... adam says todays comp was fun.... we are all done with those now..... ryan says i wonder what kind of questions they will ask tomorrow..... all is quiet now..... sheila is quiet also, she just keeps adjusting in bed to her left side, looks like her eyes are closed.

12:34 - ryan says i wonder how much wire is in this place, adam says tons.... ryan says i bet the electric bill is huge....adam says $3000 a month, ryan says i bet more like $5000, or maybe they have their own generator. ryan complaining about how he only got 5 minutes to pack his stuff in HOH, he only packed a little he didnt know he would be out for good...

12:35 - this just in..... sheila rolled over to her right side.... boys quiet in red room, adam reading bible, ryan staring at walls.

(im out peeps :))

8:25AM BBT: We have FotH and we come back to Ryan and Adam chatting in bed. There is no game talk. They discuss past HGs and the fact that they were made to go to bed last night.

10:10AM BBT: In the BY we have Sheila and Adam. Adam is complaining about being woken up by the lights going on while he was sleeping. He whispers to Sheila that he doesn

Sheila was outside (on all four feeds) talking to herself about the things she needs to tell Adam about Ryan. She tells herself that Ryan is greedy and a bully. She also said that Ryan is guarding Adam like a pit bull.

2:15PM BBT: We have Trivia on the feeds now.

feeds on sheila

she's laying down talkin into the microphone saying, i need to talk to adam but ryan has been so far up his ass all day he won't let him out of his sight so she can't

she asked bb to call ryan to the DR so she can talk to adam

ry and adam aren't seen on the feeds

4:45 pm BBT - Ryan, Adam and Sheila are pacing asking each other if they are nervous. Sheila is talking about if they get their keys or not. They are all sitting at the "mini" talking about how they all got sun today. Sheila says that it's about that time and it's 4:46 pm. The shades are going down and they are on LD. Adam says that it's exciting.

Archived