Who Will Leave? <> Who Do You Want To Leave?

King123

Will/Want  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Leave?

• Sharon
    • Natalie
  2. 2. Who do you Want to leave?

• Sharon
    • Natalie

If sharon stays, they will make a HOH competiton in her favor, and she will end up being final 2.. Get her out!

Is this Nat making post from inside the BB house? J/K

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolol, I also believe Nat will go, the game is gonna start for real now, I think Sharon may be a vote for Sheila, I do not however care for her gameplay, it has been very weak, but she is from my city, we consider Olathe a suberb of Kansas city, whether it is Kansas city Kansas or Kansas city Missouri, so I would not be mad at her if she won, but I am secretly rooting for Sheila and then Adam, cant take Ryan, yuk!!!

Gnat has played an equally good game, probably better than Sheila. And since, Sharon and Ryan are still there, they must have done something right, too.

The best game player is the one who wins the grand prize, no matter how much that person was hated.

I don't care if GNat has played a gold star game, I cannot stand her, she is disgustingly gross, on the other hand I find

sheila more to my liking, along with Adam, Sharon, but not Ryan, to each his own, and I do not think Natalie is gonna take the big prize, nor 2nd place either

I hope that there is a gas leak in the house and everyone gets evicted and the season is over so they can get started on the next one.

Just let the money roll over.

I had no problem with Natalie till recently.

Her voice and mannerisms have become grating and I don't even live there w/her ;). The hg must be going nuts.

Her constant chatter is getting as bad as Sheila's.

Nat is very annoying but Sheila and Sharon annoy me much WORSE!!! I would love to see "Hoops" leave.. I can't stand her! Plus it would be a bonus to see Sheila crap herself when Nat gets revenge......jmho

Me too! I don't want Natalie to leave. She deserves to be in the final 2. Plus, it's really bad how everyone has turned on her. Yes, it's just a game. But she should stay!

Plus, someone needs to realize already that there's a better chance of winning the 500k sitting next to Natalie, as many people in the just don't like her and won't vote for her.

I figured out why people LIKE Nat.

Its just like a car wreck on the interstate you cant HELP but slow down and LOOK!!!

Lol - Good one.

I, personally don't think i can take Natalie's squeaky voice for another week. She got caught playing both sides and it's her time to go.

Archived