Saturday, April 12th

mommy3

:animated_wave: My hope is that sharon pulls this off and wins...... also I hope Nat goes home and nothing goes wrong that she stays another week..its her time to leave..just my thought

I want Sharon to go home.......useless personal vengence is her only game.....James set it all up and now she is taking the credit.....she is not playing the game....sure wish James was there....crazy and not so pretty James was great tv.....I want the jury to have to vote for a player not a floater........sorry, her voice goes right thru my chalk board)........

just thinkin'

I think they should send sharron home...If she stays then she will have the votes to win....I would take Nat to the end if i had the chance....I think Ryan Adam and Shelia can bet Nat in the final 2......But not Sharron..

Ok not to much posting, got the Strawberry Fest today (if the wife is feeling ok to geaux) and I make it a rule not to post on forums when I am drunk so I will have alot to catch up on tommorrow.

Y'all have a good day!

Sharon is a floater and is out to pick them off one at a time she needs to go.

They are either waiting or are really stupid....if you wanted James, Chelsia and Josh out why would you want to make them happy by sending Natalie home....it would be best to have Sharon out and show that side that they got them all out one by one....Sheila must be so afraid of Natalie to believe Sharon I think Sheila really is not a smart person and Adam, Ryan and Natalie carried her through the game.

So you guys think it is good for Sheila to have Sharon as the target? She is better off keeping Sharon as a friend and let the guys evict her next week.

Natalie is the only one that won't take Sheila to the Final3. So I think Sheila is doing what is good for Sheila. (as it should be)

Marty, I agree with your post. Natalie has already said she wants Sheila out after Sharon and I think deep down, Sheila knows that this is in the works and I believe that Nat truly will work that out. I do hope Shelila can convince the guys to vote for Nat to go. And honestly, I think Sheila can do well in comps against the guys. She has a bit of confidence now after this HOH(whatever way anyone believes she got ot it, she is HOH) and if she is really doing this for her son, well, as a mother, I know what kind of drive a woman has when it comes to her kids.

As you say....just sayin

So you guys think it is good for Sheila to have Sharon as the target? She is better off keeping Sharon as a friend and let the guys evict her next week.

Natalie is the only one that won't take Sheila to the Final3. So I think Sheila is doing what is good for Sheila. (as it should be)

There is no guarantee that if it works that way that the guys will evict Sharon next week anyway and take the heat off of Sheila. See, once you start worrying about making enemies at this point then you could lose it all. Sheila needs to worry about Sharon because she may lose to her in the finals anyway, so if she gets rid of her now when it is easy she's got a better chance. I think if Sharon gets to F2 it's a good chance she will get James, Chelsia and Josh's vote and quite possibly Ryan who is the wild card throughout the game.

I know she can't play in HOH, but she will have drive for the POV.

I'm sorry. I just feel Natalie will end up being a James situation and never leave.

I just think it would be cool to see Adam/Sheila in the F2....Till Death Do You Part. It would be an end to BB9 and it would make an interesting Jury vote. JMO.

And then there is BB, expect the unexpected....the buzzer hasn't sounded for quite a while now.

I would like to see the original group stick together until the Sharon is gone and then fight it out. I wouldn't mind if Natalie went next, but would rather James not feel like a hero for planting the seeds to convince the other side to turn on their own before getting out all of his alliance.

I never thought that I would say this but I think that the boys should take Natalie to the F3. I think that the "Evil Doers" in the jury house would never give it to her unless she was up against Ryan--then she might have a chance. Adam is a lock for the win unless he's up against Sharon--then it might be close depending on how the betrayals went down.

It is driving me crazy that everybody has a weekly alliance along with a F2 alliance with everyone that is subject to change at all moments of the day and multiple times. I can't believe that Ryan would want to take Adam to the F2 unless he's content with $50K (which I believe he did say) and Jen won't be happy about that...

I am now going back and forth about Natalie. Although she's a lying, hypocritical, Bible thumping freak, she does have a sweetness about her because clearly, she is STARVED for attention. Even Sharon realizes it. She's just trying to be a popular girl--so high school like.

If I didn't think that she would be such a gloater and her thinking that she was the BEST BB player EVER, I would want her to go to final 2 and win. BUT, since the odds are that she would be that way based on her behavior thus far, I do NOT want Natalie to win and she should be evicted this week.

Goooo James! Ooops! Oh well, go whoever, cuz I don't really care who wins now but I will be steady watching to see the drama unfold.

Archived