Friday, April 11th

Even though today it seems to be very unlikely, I would like to see a Natalie/Adam final 2.

I have to agree they are the real players they win comps and play the game the way it should be and not just hang on to the others to advance in the game.

Sheila being HOH was a big mistake she is an @ss and a bigger pig then Natalie could ever be, she would not be in the HOH that position if it wasn't for Natalie and she should be kissing her @ss. I think Natalie would have voted out Sharon and kept with her side.

How can they not see that Sharon is getting revenge and will take them out one by one to pay them back for them getting rid of her side.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if Natalie had control she would take Ryan to the F2 and not Sheila. Now that it has been reveled by James who was the most disliked by the jury.

I think Sheila is just doing what is best for her game by getting Natalie out.

Why can I see Natalie winning and buying her own ...

Ice Cream Truck

Store selling neato unicorn items.

One of those Real Dolls complete with black hair and blue cockeyes ( and yes those dolls are anatomically correct )

And opening a Precious Moments Church ( Your Sunday Best being knee socks and matching pigtail bows ) *squeal and clap*

Sharon just said on the feeds to Adam that if anyone takes her to the end she can't win because she won't have the votes. She says that she might as well help some one else make it to the end so they can win. Is she so full of sh!t or what. She says she would only have Josh and Chelsias votes and James would not vote for her.

Sheila says Natalie should feel good about doing good for someone by giving Sheila HOH (but Sheila will thank her by back dooring her for giving her HOH.)

Sheila is full of it James reminds her of her son, Sharon reminds her of her sister and who does Ryan and Adam remind her of in her family. She is just trying to get all the jury votes she makes me sick.

I'm sure the rest of them have thought that Sharon has 3 votes in the Jury sewed up (James, Josh, Chelsia) ...

might be enough for them to hesitate before voting Nat out.

POV Ceremony is still ahead too ......

" Sheila is full of it James reminds her of her son, Sharon reminds her of her sister and who does Ryan and Adam remind her of in her family. "

Her overweight smoking dead Uncle Bubba.

Her overweight smoking dead Uncle Bubba.

Good answer, I never thought of that.

Sheila is on the live feeds right now telling Ryan that Natalie said if this costs her the game she is going to be pissed. Sheila says Boo Hoo cry me a river. I think (even though this is a game), if Sheila promised Ryan and Natalie if they give her HOH she would not put them up then she should tell Adam not to use the POV and vote Sharon out. Sheila thinks she is hot shit with the HOH power, I hope it all blows up in her face and she ends up without a penny in the end. She f*cked Natalie over for the (evil doers) other side and what goes around I hope it comes around and rips her a new @sshole.

Sheila never told Natalie that, what she told her is that she would not put her up when they had the nom ceremony, she said nothing about after the veto or that she would not replace Adam with Natalie if Adam won or somehow he got taken down, and none of this was made as a deal and then Natalile dropped out of the box, did not happen that way, and when Natalie said if Adam comes off you have to put Ryan up, Sheila said she couldn't because she stilled owed him, and then Natalie said well, she did not mind being put up with Sharon, but not with Adam, she did not want to go up against him because she would get voted out, so Sheila is definately not thinking she is hot sh*t, they were working to get her (natalie) out before the hoh comp, the plan was in formulation. Sheila is doing just fine, and if any one thinks they are hot sh*t it has to be Natalie, she is mighty proud and comfortable with herself, and has done nothig but brag and talk smack, which is why she is going by by this wens

Nat failed to discuss the backdoor option while hanging in the box and has been pointed out a few times on the live feed board.

I also did not hear it that way either, and there was no deals made when they were in the box, just conversation with Natalie talking to herself about well she really wanted next weeks HOH, and if she won this won she would not be playing next week, then Sharon started agreeing, the she started having a convo with herself again about dropping, and what would Jeasus do?? Natalie did not hand that comp to Sheila and if Sheila is making any reference about nat "giving "her the Hoh she is being sarcastic because both of them said they would have stayed up there all night, but Natalie wanted next weeks HOH so she dropped, oh and because she is not James and it was the christian thing to do. Then she immeadiately started telling Sheila how to run her HOH just as she has done with every person who has been in the HOH position, she is a trip without a suitcase, seriously!!!

well, and we know Sheila like a book, we just wish we could shut her up as easy,lololol

ok, then, Natalie's mind is on vacation and her mouth is workin overtime,lolololol

all my sayings are done for now,lol

Archived