Friday, April 11th

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morph-o-matic, they have a screen and they mix all different combinations of the former houseguests faces together and the people that are playing have to guess who is combined with who, like James Rtan and Chelskanka, and how many ever they get right they get a point and whoever has the most points wins

Natalie thinks she knows every damn thing and that it is gonna be another physical comp again tonight.

I wish, I have it on and they are waiting for it, but they will prolly gonna wait till BAD is over, but then the feeds will be back on and we will know who won, and then we will se it on Sun, Morph-o-matic is fun, but not all that reasy, Janie was really good at it.

I am nervous for them cause sometimes they choke up and damnit Sharon needs to win something for a change,lol

you guys, I sooo took a xanax and I am fading fast , but I wnat to see who wins pov damnit, lol

Good Lord! Get him a special microphone that can filter out his heavy breathing...I fell asleep with the TV on (not that BB is not boring...it's just that it's...what's the word I'm looking for? oh yes!...boring), and started to dream that someone was making obscene phone calls to me! :disappointed:

Seriously, he's panting like a Sheepdog in August after a marathon, and it would be great if the BB Sound guys could help him (and me) out...

As for Natalie, they need a special mic for her too:

If she speaks too loudly...it zaps her with electricity.

If she speaks too fast...it sprays her with pepper spray.

If she speaks, and the producers think she has no friggin' idea of what she's talking about...she gets maced and zapped.

If she speaks past beyond the quota she'll be given (2 minutes at the top of every hour)...it sprays/injects her with Versed or some other kind of knock-out spray.

If she speaks about Matty, or mentions "birthday gift", or repeats herself more than once every 3 minutes...she gets sprayed with holy water. Yes, it doesn't sound like much now, but when she's clawing at her face, with her skin smoking, and screaming, "Arrrggh!!! it burns, it burns!!" you'll be saying to yourself, "Now that's what I call entertainment!"

:)

CrabMan

I think that Natalie made the biggest mistake for her game by letting Sharon and Sheila talk her into dropping the PoV. I now understand why Sharon is in sales. I think that Sharon did a great job at basically calling her out, insinuating if you're going to talk the talk, then you should walk the walk. It was really appropriate because Natalie thinks that Julie asking her the religious question was a compliment (I took it as a dig with Nat) and Sharon used that to coerce Natalie to do the Christian thing.

Natalie thought about it but I believe that she realized that if she decided to hang up there to win HoH that everyone would think that her religious fervor was not for real thereby jeopardizing her game (in her mind).

I think that Natalie is a lost soul. She wants to fit in so desperately that she tries to do anything to be accepted. When she thought that everyone was a partier, she put on her stripping show and was all about can we just have a little fun. When she realized that Sharon was getting attention and credit feeding the GP's, now she is too and wants to take them home. If you notice, when someone else is talking and they say something funny, Natalie will repeat the funny thing and try to get them to laugh with her.

Although I don't want Natalie to win, I have to give her credit that she was playing a good game. She should actually thank James for getting Matt kicked out because that was the number 1 thing that helped her out. For drama sake, I hope that she gets put up on the block this week so that we can watch the fireworks. I, for one, will have a bag of popcorn and will enjoy the show!

Good post, bigmdgirl.

I think that Natalie is a lost soul. She wants to fit in so desperately that she tries to do anything to be accepted. When she thought that everyone was a partier, she put on her stripping show and was all about can we just have a little fun. When she realized that Sharon was getting attention and credit feeding the GP's, now she is too and wants to take them home. If you notice, when someone else is talking and they say something funny, Natalie will repeat the funny thing and try to get them to laugh with her.

So true. She is really sad and pathetic. She steals everyone elses limelight. I see intense therapy in her future, hopefully.

If helpful mics are being passed out please get Adam a DE-GARBLER MIC!!

Ryan's PB is mcnastyyyyyyyyy! And either he owns only gray BVD's or he has a pair he wears with the same passion Sharon has for her blue blankie.

The one thing I dont get about the HGs is that they allow Nat to brag about when her vision comes out right but dont call her on it when she is wrong.

How long did she talk about the 8s meaning something and the visions she had with that?

If you have a vision for everything and people dont point out when you are wrong, you know what you are gonna be right sooner or later.

Adam winning POV is huge for him as well as everyone else this allows them to get Nat out without question!

Probably the same reason HG's so often don't fight back when attacked or complain about certain things. It's all game and not p*ssing off who might try and get your butt booted out. OR they've accepted she's half mentally lit. They've poked fun in the DR at her.

Well Natalie knew she was going up if Adam came down. Natalie is sure that Sharon will be going home so she might not be too stressed. Natalie keeps telling the guys that they are final 3 with her.

:death:

OK, I got up tooo early, goin back to bed, by by nat,lololol

Archived