Thursday, April 10th

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FatCat I am thrilled its my wifes 3rd but my 1st we have 2 girls so this one had better be a boy!

I think that those are the only 2 ways to win either dominate or lay low. It always seems the middle ones get caught up in their own lies (like what has happened to Nat) or they just get picked off because they arent horrible enough tio keep around but cant protect themselves all either.

The thing about these games is that they are games with only 1 winner so at some point you have to cut ties with people you played with, its just in how you do it.

They will wait until BBAD is over like they did before. They wont people to watch the CBS Tuesday show for the ratings.

oopps, it is CTK, well keep us posted when you find out what you are gettin, wish they had those things when I had my children, you had to wait it out,lolo

well I wish they would let us see that on the BAD, but they don't, although we always know ahead of time who wins pov and hoh, this is the time in the game where it gets tight snd it gets brutal, so a lot of interesting stuff will come down the pike,lol

The coolest thing is the pizza they eat.

I work for Kraft Pizza so it is pretty cool to see them cooking up some D, they need to throw in some Tombstone or Cali Pizza Kitchens.

Marty I try to obsever the game 1 because I love observing human nature, I think the world would be a little bit better if we all payed alittle more attention to each other.

And 2 I have been wanting to go on either BB or Survior and I was planning on going to the BB casting call in New Orleans today but we found out about the baby and then I blew my knee out at work so that will have to wait until the baby gets older.

We will find out in 6 weeks today starts Wk 15.

I use to hate BB but the live update board and now that I started posting here has made this that much more intresting! Y'all have a really GREAT group here and some really good posters that really get into this game almost as if they are playing right along side their picks!

wow, CTK, maybe it was a sign,lol sorry I couldn't resist :giggle: I love all these silly shows, and I would love to go on one, I actually think my best one would be survivor for me. Also what you said about observing different people, I guess that most of us who watch reality telivision are observers in a way.

well, welcome to Morty's it is the best place ever to come and post

Archived