Jury

uvp

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, and James will be joining them now. lol. If Natalie goes next week, Matt will think he's gone to hell. He'll be pestered by her 24/7 and she won't even have the grand prize so he won't be able to get anything from her, other than bj's.

Watching Matt during the showing of the dvd, I was feeling really bad for him. He probaly wanted to jump up and down seeing the TC win the HOH's. But with C & J and how their mouths are, he knew the week would just be worst. Poor thing last night James got there. He better just hang out in the pool for a couple of weeks, until some of his friends get there, he has to know they will come eventually.

Chelsia I had thought would be a little different after a week of being out of the house and on a vacation, it seems she is a bitch no matter where she is. I bet she will tell Natalie that she had sex with Matt the whole week and thank her for sending her to Matt for his birthday. Just to drive Natalie crazy.

James, Chelsia and Josh are going to be bitching and complaining, being vile and disgusting in the SH, there is not enough Clorox to disinfect that house when they get out, I think they will just have to burn it down.

now that james is there it only gonna get worst for matt

nat is his team

and from looks of it her days maybe number

:lol:

I figured out a sure fire way for Matt to get rid of Nats affections for good. Next week, when the new jury member is due to arrive, he and Chelsia should hide in one of the bedrooms and make James and Josh wait to greet them. If its Nat that walks through the door, Matt and Chelsia should come stumbling out wrapped up in nothing but bedsheets. Nat would freak!

Personally, I like C,J AND J much better than Matty and Natty because they are just more real to me. Matty lost me with his 'american playa' wanting a bj from all the girls as they were evicted and Natty with her ' holier than everyone'. I just hope that they all chill with each other and enjoy their vacation. I think I kinda want Shelia or Adam to win now...lol

There are a lot of scenarios with who get jury votes.

Here's what I think.

Sheila/Sharon in F2

Sheila (get votes from Adam, Ryan, Natalie, Matt)

Sharon (Chelsia, Josh, James)

Sheila/Adam in F2

Sheila (Chelsia, James, Sharon)

Adam (Ryan, Natalie, Josh, Matt)

Sheila/Ryan in F2

Sheila (Chelsia, James, Sharon)

Ryan (Matt, Natalie, Josh, Adam)

Sheila/Natalie in F2

Sheila (Chelsia, James, Josh, Sharon, Adam, Ryan)

Natalie (Matt)

Sharon/Adam in F2

Sharon (Chelsia, Josh, James)

Adam (Ryan, Matt, Natalie, Sheila)

Sharon/Ryan in F2

Sharon (Chelsia, Josh, James, Sheila)

Ryan (Matt, Adam, Natalie)

Sharon/Natalie in F2

Sharon (Chelsia, Josh, James, Sheila, Adam, Ryan)

Natalie (Matt)

Adam/Ryan in F2

Adam (Chelsia, Josh, James, Sheila, Sharon)

Ryan (Matt, Natalie)

Adam/Natalie in F2

Adam (Chelsia, Josh, James, Sheila, Sharon, Ryan, Matt)

Natalie gets no votes.

Ryan/Natalie in F2

Ryan (Chelsia, Josh, James, Sheila, Sharon, Ryan, Matt)

Natalie gets no votes.

So anyone takes Natalie to F2 will guarantee a win.

I know there will be jury questioning so they may change their mind on votes after questions.

Agree/Disagree?

I will put my thinking cap on later and think this one out.

Who would have thought that the jury would vote for Dick last year when he was hated so much during the season by so many of them. He did not win most of the comps either. I thought Dani deserved to win. It just takes one person in the jury to way them sometimes.

It is so hard to guess how juries will vote.

Yeah, I thought Danielle wins easily over Dick. I think it's because of way she acted. Sneaky, conniving, lying, using her dad to get F2. I also think Danielle didn't do good job on jury questioning. Dick spoke what's on his mind, not afraid offending anyone so that might be why he won. I don't know what was jurors thinking.

they hated Daniele more than they hated him, I know, hard to figue somtimes, a cpl of those I do not agree with but like Marty I will have to study them further,lol

IMO, as much as they hated Richard in the house, they voted on game play, of which his was better than hers. They resented that Danielle used (and encouraged) Richard's outbursts. They resented that Danielle refused to "get to know them as people". I didn't watch the finale, but did Danielle get any votes?

Although I agree Orlando Mike, that Natalie will not win against Adam (2xHoH), I think she could win against Ryan. James won't vote for Ryan because A) he was an ungrateful bastard when James saved him and B) Natalie played a better game. I think Shelia and Adam will vote for who ever didn't get them evicted. And didn't Josh promise Natalie she had his vote if she makes it to the end without Sharon?

Although she will put anything in her mouth, I just don't see Natalie as prime goat material.

jen :lol: come on

I think any of them can beat her because she has worn herself very thin these past cpl weeks, and they are onto her, so I think it is hard when you have played hard and get tot the end and get kicked out, but I am not diggin her right now, J ames likes Sheila and Sheila did a real good job of planting the seed for James to take to the Jury house, I am not sure Matt will vote for Natalie at this point.

Archived