Jury

uvp

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows for sure what the jury will do but for Sheila it is best to get rid of Natalie to make sure she is the F3 with the boys instead of Natalie.

When Matt gave Chelsia the tour of the SH he "suggested" she move into his room (can't wait till Natalie sees that) but she chose the other room which had 2 beds. Let's assume Josh moved into the room with Chelsia and you know James probably did.

How many rooms do you think are in that house? If Natalie goes out next (please oh please oh please) where would she sleep?

Matt better have a tiny single bed, for his own safety.

Nice house by the way!!

adam can beat nat, ryan, sharon

ryan can beat maybe nat

sheila can beat nat, ryan

sharon can beat nat, sheila, ryan

nat can beat maybe ryan

Sharon/Ryan in F2

Sharon (Chelsia, Josh, James, Sheila)

Ryan (Matt, Adam, Natalie)

So you think that Sheila wouldn't vote for Ryan in the end? I'm not sure. I feel like Sheila would honor the fact that Ryan saved her this week by taking her off the block, but you never know. But then again, if Sheila found out that Ryan and Adam are basically gunning for the girls, she would vote for Sharon by default. So you could be on to something.

Jurors just want the F2 to admit to their crimes. It's the only time to really be honest.

Can you imagine what the questioning of Natalie would be like if she made F2? And her responses? I like the girl, but I'm sure her answers would be full of TC and "God told me", and there would lots of :rolleyes: by the jury.

Its to hard to say who the remaining Hgs are gonna vote for because there is still time to screw and piss people off.

For instances, Sharon wins HOH next and puts up SHelia instead of the boys. Then you would have to assume that She would vote for anyone but Sharon.

If Adam screws over Ryan and takes Shelia to the F2 then it is likely that he wont have Ryans vote.

And if the boys keep Nat this week then it is safe to assume that Sharon and Shelia wont vote for any of them.

The game is to be the last 2 so sooner or later you have to cut ties with everyone, you just have to do it in a way so as not to piss people off ENOUGH that they care it with them until the final vote!

they evict nat they lose her vote and matt vote too imho

last year, eric was told america wanted dick to win...and i think eric did in fact swing it for dick. i don't remember exactly, but i do think eric persuaded and swayed at least 2 people. now i'm really going to go start cleaning!!!

it wasnt much of a choice

same family lol

Why is it that Sheila thinks they'll get jury votes by sending Natalie out this week? The jurors expect them to get rid of Sharon because that's what that alliance has been doing for 3 weeks now... Getting rid of the other side. So if Sharon is evicted tonight, it wouldn't be much of a shock for the jury house, as they would realize that the HGs stuck together.

You will have a very happy jury to see that they got Natalie out of the house. They all hate Natalie (maybe not Matt) and want her evicted. I think if Sheila is the one to send her then she will go up in their eyes as "playing" the game.

They are not as likely to say.... What did Sheila ever do?

Your right Marty, Shelia probaly also thinks that it would guaruntee her their votes if she were to make it to f/2 w/ R or A. And could be a good arguement with them if she was f/2 with Sharon. I do think that the boys are going to make a tie, so Shelia does have blood on her hands otherwise IMO they should just keep Nat

Then it would be better for Shelia to have the Split 1 -1 vote.

She has resisted it so much.

Wonder if Ryan would actually lie to Adam and say he will vote to evict one way (for a 1-1 split) then vote the other so it is a 2-0 to keep Nat.

Ryan knows Adam is playing to the Jury and the only way he has a chance of getting James, Chel or Josh's vote is to keep Nat.

Could be interesting to watch what could happen...Ryan only way to $500K is via Nat in F2.

Neither Sharon on Natalie have a chance of winning, unless they were actually the final two with each other.

Sheila's best shot of winning is if she and Natalie are in Final 2 - same thing with Ryan, although they both should beat Sharon.

Adam wins against Sharron, Natalie (in a landslide), Shelia (maybe even a bigger landslide) and even Ryan, although that one might be close.

Ryan & Sheila should stick with Natalie, but they could both ride Sharon to the end if they wanted; Adam should stick with Sheila, but over all he's good.

I've noticed that R/A really don't seem to be thinking about votes for the final two. I guess the two of them just expect to be there regardless. Natalie is the only one to take to the final two to guarantee you the win and nobody seems to be getting that.

They have pictures of Dani and Alex on the board at sucks. I don't know how to copy them either.

They all so worry about others, trying to make a deal. This is a time that they have to decide what their best chance to reach F2 and win $500K. If they really want win all the way, they're going have to make tough decisions and stop worry about friendships. Now, it's time to be selfish.

Obviously, Ryan's best chance is to take Natalie to F2. That's his only chance. It's no brainer!

Adam needs to stop worrying about offend someone in house or jury. It's time for Adam to make his own decision! I really believe if he votes Natalie to evict and win HOH tonite, he will almost guarantee to reach F2.

sheila has no shot of getting nat vote

Archived