Ryan

Jem

Crabman - Careful with that brick, sweets! There are people with a brain cell left in this state, ya know! That was great! Thanks for the laugh.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so aggravated at sickening Ryan last night for lying to Sharon, making her feel safe. He's every bit as deceitful as Natalie. I then realized that if they tell Sharon she's being evicted, she may disclose that she and Ryan had a F2 deal. That's the last thing he wants at this point. She's stupid for trusting him and not spilling the beans. I'm sick of hearing about 'hoops.' Hoops doesn't exist and Sharon's as stupid as the rest. She just lays there like a lump on a log and lets everyone walk all over her. If she'd defend herself and call others out instead of saying, "Whatever" over and over, she might get somewhere.

Now I fully understand how Ohio St got beat down by Florida last year and LSU this year.

Ryan's new show after BB...........TOOL TIME!

I just had a thought ... Ryan better get Sharon out of there ...

Wasn't Sharon the one that lied on him after Jacob lied on Parker, saying that Ryan was the one that started the rumor/statement about Parker... Resulting in Jacob/Sharon's eviction, Jen telling Parker the BF/GF secret, Allison blowing up, Jen/Parker comming clean about the secret and ultimately Jen/Parker's eviction ...

Another thing Sheila threw in was that Nat is the cause of the James war ... Actually that was Ryans battle to begin with ... Ryan backdoored James b/c he had a secret alliance with Josh ... James was comming back to evict Ryan but couldn't get past a stupid lie that Matt told which he ultimately evicted Matt (Stupid on James part as he was voted back in so why get caught up over a stupid lie ... he should have just evicted Ryan tit for tat)

Just thought I'd throw that in there since Sheila brought up the fact that Nat voted against Ryan and that the James thing was Nats battle, in her attempt to get Ry and Adam to evict Nat

No Ryan will keep the F2 with Sharon if they kept her. She does not have that with anyone else. She would rather go to the end with Ryan then anyone else that would be left.

So getting rid of Natalie would help Sheila and keeping Sharon would hurt Sheila.

It is all about the HOH and POV. Bottom line that will call the F3.

Smartest to keep the weaker players.

I kinda got the impression that ryebread forgot about his deal with sharon, till she pulled him into the storage room last night on bbad and reminded him of it. I really don't think ryan has a chance in the F2 against anyone that is left. Unless the ones in sequester vote on game performance. Which im pretty sure they wont, seeings how most of them played the game on a personal level instead of strategy. Im not a ryan fan, but the kid has done pretty good considering he had a big target on him(Jen) from the minute jen opened her mouth. Even if nat stays , i still think she could beat him in F2, because Sharon could inform them of there deal he backed out of. We shall see.

All I can say is Ryan is a COWARD and I hope when he loses and gets home Jen kicks him to the curb. Besides Jen applied for the show not Ryan you think he would have left and let Jen try and play it out. What a big head fat nasty tongue big mouth coward. Listen to Pent sl*t Sheila and obey her orders since you have no spine to do your own thing.

What is it with these guys all calling out girls and yelling at the girls, can they stand up to any men? If my husband was like that he'd be out the door.

the hg voted jen out not ryan

Archived