Ryan

Jem

Gingersnap, Heck yeah they all made deals and Nats deal was to save her and Ryan so I don't see why Ryan is in such an up roar over Nats lies ... Did he tell Adam he made a deal that he would go up and ultimately be voted out

This is why Ryan is probably the sneakiest of the bunch. I could not believe he has turned on her when she's making deals for him. Stupid Gnat..she'll never learn that it is not worth it trying to save the guy's asses from eviction.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These guys are getting off scott free and the girls keep getting trashed.

You think these girls have it hard. Henry the 8th didn't even look at his newborn daughter and gave his new wife the evil eye. Henry thinks it's all their fault and placing the blame on them for not having a son.

I Love Ryan! He reminds me of my husband. Big and his sense of humor!

He has been playing a phenomenal Game. He comes up with the ideas and makes whoever he is talking to think it was their idea. He is cool with everyone and hasn't ticked anyone off.

Great game!!! Ryan and Sharon final two!

GO RYAN !!!!

Ryan is playing everyone. He has a F2 deal with both Adam and Natalie that I know of. He has Nat targeting Adam if she stays and bitter against him (and Sheila) if she goes.

Ryan is trying to make sure he makes it to F3 and if he can't win for F2, that the winner will choose him. I hope the other HG talk and bust his big butt. At least Nat is telling Sheila, but she can't see that its Ryan who's the slick one here.

Wicked - LOL Bigass head. That's funny. One of my kids was born with said 'bigass head' and we decided he's just the next step in human evolution. Though he has grown into that head finally, he's only 12 and smarter than Ryan.

I hope Jen has a few words for this so-called man after watching some of this.

Watching Ryan and Adam talk themselves into keeping Natalie another week...

*slaps self on forehead* :blink:

I swear...if brains were gasoline, those two chuckleheads wouldn't have enough to drive a piss-ant's go-kart around the inside of a cheerio.

They've established that, next week, everyone is in agreement that it's everyone for themself, but then they say, "Next week she'll owe us!"

*slaps self on forehead again* :blink:

I've got to turn this off, because if I watch any more, I'm going to slap myself in the forehead to the point of concussion and brain damage (which I guess would qualify me for Team Christ)...the sheer amount of douchebaggery on exhibit right now boggles the mind! For God's sake...Adam is talking to his erstwhile TV life-partner telling him that they all look hot on TV! WTF, all those mirrors in the house, and this is the conclusion you come to?! Have you not seen your eyes, and the "I'm getting corn-holed/"I-just-found-out-the-hard-way-that-my-proctologist-is-in-desperate-need-of-a-manicure" look you seem to have perfected?!

If I had the money, I'd throw a brick at my TV, hoping beyond hope that, in some sort of weird, and strange, Twighlight Zone moment, my TV somehow bends space-time and the screen becomes a wormhole to California, and the brick actually passes through this portal and ricochets off the noggins of those two jackasses. :angry:

Who am I kidding? I want to throw a brick at them just on general purpose.

[/rant ]

CrabMan

Archived