Adam

Jem

Gnat gets the blame for all the bible crap, but those two guys not only encourage it they spend all their leisure time (ha ha) living it.

She is saying why she wanted to go on Big Brother. She wants to be inspirational and she wants to show people that there are good people and people with morals.

If she really believes ^, then she needs to go...but please not until after Sharon leaves first.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone believe Ryanus or Adam have the balls to really confront Natalie about anything? These baffoons are all talk

I wonder that too. It seemed like they were going to keep James last week and rally against the girls. But they bitched out at the end and voted him out anyway. That was my perception; I don't watch the feeds 24/7 so maybe they were just giving James lip service.

That might have been the wrong choice of words, especially with this bunch :P

if i were playing next week him and sharon would be my targets

"Know This...." Adam has been a bullshitter from minute 1 in the house. He's playing a good game, though. Well...maybe the whole Nat call-out thing wasn't great play, but he's been good til then.

:animated_scratchchin: It seems to me that Adam has been looking at Sheila with f*c* me eyes! He said he was thinking about her and googling her with his eyes! It cracks me up. She acted like he was just being silly, but you could tell she was eatin' it up!

Ryan's been giving her quite a few compliments too. He would totally do her... :shocking:

Note that during the massage Sheila was giving Adam she tried to keep 12 inches between her torso and him at all angles. Especially near his head. Don't think that boy makes the ol girl tingle.

so both plotting against him ?

Yes they told Sheila that Adam is the target. That is why Sheila went to Adam last night.

It is up to Adam now to decide who to believe.... Ryan, Natalie or Sheila.

I think Adam is really the best at holding his cards to his chest. IMO he doesn't really go out of his way to seek others to talk game play, they seek him out. He then agrees to anything they say. If its Nat, he agrees yep yep...Ryan, ok bro...Sheila, cpls to the end...Sharon, ok F2....

I am steering more and more toward Adam as the best player, with the worst personal habits!!!

:animated_bouncy:

I see Adam playing smart for the reasons SueZ listed. He is not the one that makes the deals. People don't hear it come out of his mouth as far as backstabbing.

Looks like he is the target first from Ryan and Natalie though so the smart playing did not do him well.

idk the jury may call adam out for not being in proactive role

Agree he is Nat and Ryans target...I am hoping that Adams realizes his only chance of F2 is with Sheila...Sheila's got to get Adam to vote out Nat and break tie. After that, Sharon, but would be a riot if they now can't get her out, and Hoops really does show up....

:animated_rotfl:

What happened to Gnat "and her boys?" Did Ryan and Gnat decide they have a better chance against competing with Sheila to get to F2 or do they both think (individually) that they will have the opportunity to win the grand prize if sitting next to Sheila?

Natalie talking to Adam and crying and saying he is her business parter for God's sake and why would she get rid of him. She said it is Sheila that wants to get rid of him. (She was either talking about Sharon or Sheila hard to hear she is whispering)

Archived