Adam

Jem

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think Baller will make it to the end without Sheila.. and fortunately for both of them there is Sharon and Ryan. So technically there are 3 alliances in the house and 5 ppl. so I hope that Baller and Sheila make it to the f4

she may return favor of him putting her on block last week

I still think that the move last week to put up S & S was the smart move however misguided it might have been. Even though it was not his intent to backdoor James that was the smart move. If he would have put James on the block and James would have won POV, Adam would have squarely been in his cross-hairs.

I will bet anyone that Adam does not throw a hissy fit like Sheila did after her nomination last week. He might sulk, but will not be the bitch that She was.

I am pulling for Adam. I think some of the things he has said are just to impress the other HG's and more often his mouth is engaged before his brain has a chance to filter it.

Go ADAM! :band:

No Adam will not throw a hissy fit. This was a plan they have had in place for a long time. Adam knows he is going up and is in on the plan.

When Adam put up Sheila she was blind sided and she had no idea he was doing that. Big difference.

Now it is Adam's turn to rub Sheila's back! He better work what he's working with!!

He's already requested the roofies from Big Brother...

I am torn with Adam. I like him for the person I see in the house but if those stories about the roofies and his disrespect of woman are true then he is an ass.

Cigarette Watch?

Anyone know how many Adam has left? I think that the looming shortage will come into play - especially if he is nominated.

He has to be on an internal countdown - any real smoker would be....

He will need some to barter with Ryan to pull him down - and he will be jonesing when he runs out (even before)...

Something for us to do/look for since this week may prove to be fairly dull.

he needs to rid sharon and maybe sheila to ensure an easy victory

since they supply the house with groceries and other incidentals I wonder why they won't buy them at least a ration portion of cigs, and take it out of their stipend. And also if you are a smoker ( I used to be, but quit 8 yrs ago) why would you not bring in more than you might need to make sure you do not run out. I do not think ED ran out and he was a heavy smoker.

I'd be buying a case of smokes! That is one thing you really don't want to be out of in that environment! *shaking head*

:no:

NO way...No HOW! It's kind of like prison...cigarettes as currency. I betcha it'd buy ya somethin'.

Well I know Ryan brought some cigs. He ran out early and I believe he didn't calculate the boredome factor in the house because he said he only will smoke like 2 a day at home. I am not sure about James. I definitely thought they all had their own smokes in the beginning and now they have depleted poor Adam's supply because of their lack of planning.

Archived