Sheila

Jem

I have flip flopped this year. I even liked Natalie for a short while. In the end I am rooting for Sheila and sticking with that.

F2 Sheila and Adam

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so Marty that is the way it is workin out for me too, I said the very first night that Sheila was gonna give MILF's of America a bad name, I take it back, she grows on ya, I think that she has Natalies Number she just does not give up much information, but lately when Natalie starts in you see this look come over Sheilas face, like when Natalie started trashing Sharon. I think Baller is a goof, and it is funny how we all said they would not last,lolol also welcome Misha, it is fun to come to Morty's specially if you are at home with a baby

If Shelia has any class she would nominate Ryan and Adam, with Sharon as a replacement if need be...

Nat even going up this week would be morally wrong after that deal... No excuses...

Morally wrong? I don't think Nat is going up initially, but I DO believe the goal of the house this week is to try to backdoor Natalie.

Sheila knows better. She knows that she will be Natalie's BEST FRIEND this week because she won the HOH.

If Natalie was sooo stupid that she thought it would buy her a free pass, then she can kick herself in the ass on the way out the door.

GO RYAN!! WIN THAT POV!!

Orr... if Sheila nominates Ryan and Adam... Go Sharon!! Get that POV and pull Ryan off!!

Why is it that the stuff Natalie is doing is so wrong but everyone seems to think that Sheila breaking her promise and putting Natalie up is ok? Isn't a bad act a bad act no matter who does it. She promised not to put Natalie up...using the back door is still breaking your promise. Just like James did.

Why is it that the stuff Natalie is doing is so wrong but everyone seems to think that Sheila breaking her promise and putting Natalie up is ok?

Ignorance is bliss...

Thats my guess...

Morals and BB don't mix. I don't really care how much people say "I am a good christain" and then lie, cheat and steal to get what they want in life or on reality TV. For that NAT-A LIE needs to take her hypocritical, "classy" behind out the front door of the BB house.

She has used her last "I talk to jesus" with me.

I don't mind that people have faith and religion but shoving down anyone's throat and trying to play holier than thou when you know you are doing the stuff you say you can't stand about someone else is.. well "Pot and kettle" meet "the color black"!.

You go Sheila, I am proud that you finally pulled one over on NAT-A- LIE, and got HOH now do what we all want you to and GET her outta there! please!

Why is it that the stuff Natalie is doing is so wrong but everyone seems to think that Sheila breaking her promise and putting Natalie up is ok? Isn't a bad act a bad act no matter who does it. She promised not to put Natalie up...using the back door is still breaking your promise. Just like James did.

If the scenario goes the way we want it to go... Ryan wins POV. Pulls Adam off the block. Ryan cannot be nominated, nor can Adam if he is saved by POV. Sharon would already be there. Therefore, Natalie is the only option to be placed on the block. Therefore, Sheila is not breaking her word.

On the other hand, Sheila did not promise to not backdoor Natty.

The evil mean and cruel side of me says that it would be fun to see Natalie be eliminated the same way that Matty was. James tried to warn her. He told her that she would be everyone's next target, but she did not believe him. She thought that she had everyone wrapped around her little fingers so she would never get nominated and she DROPPED of her own accord simply so she could play in the HOH competition next week to ensure herself in the F3. The ONLY way my week will suck is if Natalie wins the POV. If she'd made a deal with James, done what she could to keep him in the house, he probably would have won that competition and probably would have kept Natalie in gratitude for saving him and also for being the only one to actually really work with him. You take out the biggest threat, you tend to become the biggest threat. I used to think Ryan was throwing comps, but the way that boy was sweating, I really do believe he was hurt. Not sure about Sharon though. Knowing Natalie was the biggest threat and that everybody wanted her out, Sharon could have thrown it just so SHE could play in HOH next week. LOL

This is sad ... I swear I did not think Sheila would do that to her ...

Nat was trying to be nice ... Goes to show you that you can't trust a sole in this game ...

Nat was thinking hard before she dropped and the selfish her wanted to stay up there and fight but the nice her wanted Sheila to win for a change ...

I hope Ryan saves her this week thats the only hope she has

Ryan wants Natalie out too. He and Sharon agreed that Natalie is the target this week. He and Adam agreed that Natalie must GOOO. And now, Sheila will be making sure that Ryan tries to win POV. If Ryan wins POV, he WILL use it on either Adam or Sharon.

Sorry, but no one wants Natalie there anymore. Nat's ONLY hope is winning POV. Thats it. And as Natalie said regarding Sharon, "She ain't no James".

She really should have believed James when he told her that with him gone, she would be the next target. And she is.

James made sure to dig Nat's grave before he left and he did ...

I just hate to see her go out like this ... If she had to go I'd rather her go out knowing she lost fair and square ...

But as we all know Sheila has been talking trash about Nat behind her back for a couple of weeks now so I'm not surprised Sheila did this ...

but I guess thats the game, Que Sera Sera

Nothing is set in stone with this group of house guests. Sharon could win POV and take herself off. (I think she's capable of much more than she's shown so far in the game.) There are so many alliances with so many people in this house that I don't know how they all keep their own alliances straight. Anyway, I'm glad Sheila won and I really don't care how she won it. Now I don't have to listen to her go on and on about not winning anything except fruits and veggies. Of course, instead of Sheila's whining about not winning anything it will be Nat's complaining about dislocating her shoulder while patting herself on the back for being so christian and giving Sheila the win.

Ratty Natty didnt say anything about veto replacements. If she puts up Sharon and Adam and the veto is used Sheila is still in the clear. If Sheila breaks a tie to send the behotch home, then she broke the deal...if its 2-0 the blood is off sheBOTs hands. They got badass James out last week, now they need to get out the manipulator.

Archived