Sheila

Jem

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheila is far from a charity case, Natalie is a greedy beeotch who may or may not have stayed up there, but she always has to make it about her, sayin it is the christain in her, that is a very unhumble unchristain remark, Natalie makes all the attention go to her by making those remarks, Sheila said she would have stayed up there all night and I believe she would have. :clap::clap::clap::party_smilie::party_smilie:

And already Natalie is tryin to talk to Sheila, like she knows it all, God, I would like to choke her,lol :nono:

If I was Nat, I wouldn't have given in. We've seen this scenario played before, both in this season and past BB seasons - it never ends well. Someone always goes back on their word which we all find despicable, but by then it's too late for the person who graciously agreed to let the person win HOH in order to get pictures, news from home, etc. Once they are HOH, they forget how they got there because the power is theirs. Nat should have hung in there. She is relying too much on her Christian attitude. I wish she'd give the religion a rest. Practice your faith quietly - PLEASE.

I could not hear what Natalie was whispering to Sheila but it was about something she said Sharon said.

I am so happy for Sheila. This whole game is changing now that there are no sex partners and nude guys running around. I might sort of enjoy the rest of this season.

Welcome to Morty"s Tonyrage, yep I would like to see nat bite the dust, and the reaction of the jury house and James when she shows up there next week,lolol

Thanks fatcat! I am new to big brother. This is my first season i have watched. My uncle has tried to get me to watch it for years and i finally gave in...I may be considered an addict now. haha. I'm glad I have a great website to discuss it as well.

Am tickled pink that Sheila won. I said when it was evident that James was leaving that I was left with no choice but to root on Sharon and Sheila.

A couple of interesting points that I picked up on tonight:

1. Julie asked Natalie about religion and the game, but talked to the "devout" Christian Sharon about her beliefs and how it works in the game. Natalie does not realize it, but she just got called out on national TV for USING religion for her game where the public knew that Sharon actually PRACTICES her faith.

2. Sharon (bless her soul) used that to shame Natalie into dropping. It may or may not have been the reason that Natalie dropped, but it probably helped.

I think Natalie dropped for two reasons:

1. Everyone expected her to do the "Christian" thing.

2. She wanted to be HOH for the F4 so she would be guaranteed a spot in the F3.

For this week and this week only... I will be rooting for Ryan to win POV so he can pull either Sharon or Adam off the block (most likely Adam) so Sheila HAS to nominate Natalie. (Yes, I am jumping ahead of myself, but I do believe those will be Sheila's nominations.)

Go Ryan!! Win that POV!!!

Morty's is like a family ,dysfunctional at times, but still a family, Noone I know realy watches BB, at least at work, so I love to come here to chat about it.

Oh, I am sooo hoping that Natalie gets put up, and I think you are right about the way Julie did that tonight,lol

Marty, I knew you and I would end up rooting for the same side this week to get Nat out. LOL

And Fatcat... I don't currently work outside the home currently (due to a 10 month old baby and going to college full time), but it is nice having a place to come chat about the game.

Natalie haters... Unite!!

Gill, my husband STILL can't stand Sheila for her attitude that first week, but... when you are faced with the lesser of all evils.. well...

I never thought that I would think that Sheila was one of the lesser of all evils. LOL

Just to put it out there...I'm rooting Baller on. I hope Nat goes home this week and She-bot needs to see through Nat's Crap. Nat talks about how she is so holy "team christ!!" and all that. I agree on what Misha said...she got called out on National TV and didn't even know it! If she was soooo Religious...then why is she telling lies every waking moment of the day. I understand thats the whole idea of the show to lie cheat and steal your way to victory but if she is preaching this "team christ" then she should practice what she preaches...SHE FRUSTRATES ME!!!

Archived