Sheila

Jem

From how I read it, Sheila only lied in her blog about say "hi" to their families. She is not the first that said she did and it was not in the blog. Did she lie? Or was her blog edited?

I'm lost..what are you referring to? I've seen comments on other threads about this, but I don't understand what it is referring to.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So last night with Sheila was very telling, I think.

Did anyone else think she was having a menopause moment or something? That crazy witch really lost it with Adam and Ryan. I wish Adam hadn't apologized to her later. She was totally nuts! I don't know why she thinks she should have ultimate say as HoH when it's never that way.

Secondly, when she was telling Sharon about her conversation with Ry and Adam, she really wasn't thinking! Firstly, Adam called her a bitch not a fuckin' bitch - even though everyone concerned thought he had said f ing including Adam himself! (the tapes don't lie - uhhh unless they're edited) Not only that, but when she was telling Sharon that it had to be Nat who is evicted and not Sharon, her arugment was "Sharon if you go, I am fucked!" OMG! Like Sharon gives a hoot in hell if Sheila is screwed or not? Come on! Sheila repeated this over and over again. Sharon just ummm hummmed her way thorough it because when she did try to talk or make a point (usually to distract Sheila from something sensitive) Sheila completely ignored her and kept going back to how they had better vote her way and saying things like "Do you not understand? If you go, I am fucked. I will be gone. My game is done."

Is Sheila really so self absorbed that she doesn't understand that if she wants Sharon to fight to stay, she really needs to come up with a better argument than that her game will be over?

Last night is a perfect example of why I can't stand Sheila. I don't recall seeing anyone else this season lose their freakin' mind the way she did last night.

Let me clarify cuz my fingers didn't match my thought process -

When I said I didn't remember anyone flipping like Sheila, what I meant is freakin' out in the position of HoH while trying to get people to do what she wants. Sorry!

That combined with all of her BS Sheila-isms like "Know this..." "Let me tell you somethin'..." and "Do you not understand?" have me joining Natalie in prayer that Sharon is the one evicted tonight. I don't think I could take it if Sheila was in the final 3. Last night's performance alone should be enough to seal her fate.

JMHO

I know, that is weird, also the blog was really short in comparission to evryone elses blog,

I heard more in sheilas going off then just it will ruin my game, she seemed to me to be going off on all the crap from say even weeks ago, all the bs, that people gave her, calling her names and stupid( she is not real sharp) and the pranks, it seemed to me that hse was going off because all of this stuff had built up inside of her and with the idea that Nat may stay threw her over the edge, I think that her sayings and her repetiveness is sort of of that age group, but I did not see that tirade as menapausal, I saw more of a gal that has been hurt harrassed and made fun of the whole game and then when she was finally hoh(whether it was given to her or not) and saw a way to further her game, and it seemed to be all systems go, then it seemed as tho it was all systems no go, she went off like a rocket, It would be nice if she ccould have shown the restraint that she has in the past when being treated like doggy doo doo, but I think she could not and she hit the wall, I really do not think she meant it to be, well I am hoh and you will do as I want, I think she is as desparate as they all are really, ya know??

OK so I didn't mean menopausal as an insult.

Those of us who are hormonal or non-hormonal tend to have mood swings at times. I just didn't understand her arguments. She's usually more rational and this time she wasn't. It seemed to me that all rationality went out the window and she just ranted.

That's what I mean. BTDT, ya know? (In fact, it's why I have a broken big toe! Ha!)

hey, I so get where you were coming from, she really was hittin the wall, and I do not know whether she has the emotinal capability to actually finish this game, we will see, I do not think even for all of her words about how tough she is that she really is, ya know?? Hey I hope she does, and I hope she could get it together and actually win and pull it out for the old girls,lol but I don't know

Fatcat - I agree. I think she tries to sell herself as tough, and in some ways she is. However, in this game with all the wheeling and dealing and stabbing and crabbing, she's not as tough as she would like. Hell, I would NOT last. I'd be crying all the time and yelling in between nose blows!

nose blows,lolol good one, plus she tends to give up too much when she should lay low, like she did when the young uns were badgering her, it is when you keep saying how you are that makes me tend to think you are trying to convince yourself, hey it is a tough place, that house, brutal, and I always laugh and say"old age ain't for sissies", so it would be tough to be in that house, no doubt

Mrs. Froman, I totally agree with you. Sheila was insane last night and I am so furious that Adam and Ryan are too stupid to think for themselves and vote Sharon out. It is VERY obvious Sheila is only looking out for herself by keeping Sharon, but she is trying to say she is doing what's best for them also. What a joke!!! Sheila's true colors have really come through this week. She is accusing everybody else of only worrying about getting to the end when that's exactly what she is doing. And by the way, isn't that what you are supposed to do???

I also don't understand what happened that made Ry and Adam switch their votes so suddenly. Ryan had been working Adam for two days to keep Nat, Adam finally agreed and then it was over just like that. If they want more drama, wouldn't it be funnier to keep Nat and watch Sheila self-destruct all next week??? I for one, would love that.

James knew 90% if he was going home or not come Wed, Natalie GIVES Sheila HOH and Sheila has no b **** to be upfront with her when Natalie protected them all up till now.

Sheila I hope you read this the names James called you I call you them also. You are every one of them and more you are a COWARD COWARD COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived