Natalie

Jem

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to turn away when ever there is food near Natalie. She may have worse table manners than Adam..........and he is more than digusting. Still having nightmares about her eating spaghetti.

Thank you to BB for asking Adam to move his microphone down last night because his chomping was too much to handle.

well same for me , but it is the finger licking that drives me bats, and I really did notice that Ryan was speed eating that pizza. it is hard to bear sometimes. I love that word Kibbitzing MrsForman, great word, wish I had the feeds,lol

Thank you FatCat. :-) I like it too. I'm trying to use the boards to brush up on my vocabulary when possible. ha! Is that pathetic?

BTW - it can also be spelled with one B.

Myss - Thats great! I wonder if King posted that meaning the perfume so that those of us who looked up the definition looked like pseudo-intellectual jerks? HA!!!

I love the word thing, in fact my brother is heavy into vocabulary and words and is always finding great words and ways to use them, so I can defiantely appericate it. You may be new around here MrsF, but I love your live feed updates, always easy to read and digest.!!!

It will be very interesting if Sharon and Ryan go to Sheila and try to get her to like put Natalie up???

Thank you FatCat and Marty! Nice compliment and I'm much obliged to you. *tips hat*

I think evicting Nat would be a huge mistake but one never knows, do one? I would like to see Ryan and Sharon ultimately on the block this week. That would throw Adam into a freakin' tizzy!!

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY want her to be evicted this week...I can't take her any longer...the immediate thing I see when BBAD comes on is her taking away any and all glory from Sheila's moment...she repeated at least 10 different times the following sentiment [this is just to sum up what was said, not verbatim]: "I could have stayed up there all night but I'm not like James, I had to show the Christian side of me and drop like he wouldn't do for me on the disco ball so she could see her pictures of her family"...and this was from the second the comp was over...does she have to be the center of attention at all times? Look, I felt sorry for things she went through and thought she had a really good heart early on but she's let her ego get the best of her because I've seen so much ugliness from her more recently...she takes everything she says to people and then tells others that said person told her that information to get them in trouble and yes, that's part of the game but she acts as though she's so above all of them that she can't lie or be bad in any possible way that it just gets to me badly...and I find it interesting that her, the most perfect person in the house, ended up saying one of the meanest things said yet in the house...after folding up the bed that James slept on to sit on the couch, they were checking out the condoms near the bed that he and Chelsia obviously used and she thought the EXP date said 2006 and it made her beyond pleased to think that the condom wouldn't have worked and said that it would be AWESOME!!!!!!.............wow...and this is from the best person in the house? To hope for two 21 year olds to deal with a pregnancy scare? How grown up of her since she's 7 years older...and just because I'm deciding to nit pick...if she's the best Christian on earth, why don't I see her praying before eating every meal?

As you can tell, I'm sick to death of her sooooooo that's all

" struggle and emerge"

Thats it!! YAY!!!

LUCTOR ET EMERGO NATALIE!!!

Myss - Thats great! I wonder if King posted that meaning the perfume so that those of us who looked up the definition looked like pseudo-intellectual jerks? HA!!!

I did not know it was a perfume too!!! It was our college motto at Notre Dame...

1173.gif

endure , so many good points here, I am very tired of her ways, and I said last night that all of that talk about her dropping was to steal Sheilas thunder, to me in my little drop in the bucket opinion she is not a nice person. :cookie:

endure - to play devil's advocate here...I believe that part of Natalie's chatter last night was the adrenaline rush after the competition. I do agree she tends to want the spotlight 24/7 though. Sheila should have had her moment in the sun, no doubt. I still like Natalie's game though. She's quite a player and I think that no matter her personal issues, she deserves to have made it this far at least.

And BTW...Don't think for a minute that Sheila won't get her attention this week! Between her HoH and birthday, she's in for a very long week in the spotlight.

King - It would not surprise me if you were Jesuit educated.

Read some of my past posts, you may want to change your opinion...

I'm just a passionate idiot having fun on a message board!!

I do like your style though!! Cheers!! And Thank you!!

I agree that she deserves to have made it here, there's no doubt about that...I just can't take seeing her anymore...even when everyone was freaking out over how gorgeous Sheila's picture was, which it was, she had to chime in with "Oh I've wondered if you've had a nose job"...that wasn't a horrible thing to say but it just seems as though she has to take at least little digs from time to time at people...and she didn't even pay attention to the guinea pigs until Sharon got attention [even though it was mostly negative attention] for how she was with them...lol yes, this is all pretty small stuff but it's just really getting to me...I think my main problem is how she points out how others act when they feel they really are in danger to leave but when she thought Adam was putting her in the position to leave last week, she was JUST as bad...and the clip they showed of her on the show last night telling Adam that he better not laugh to encourage jokes from James because she's put up with enough from "those stupid people" so his ass would be grass if he didn't knock it off just showed me what a power trip she was on and it made her look ugly

Passionate Idiots Unite!

:partytime:

I looked at some earlier posts, King. Your brevity is admirable.

Endure - I hear ya. She has been more irritating lately. However...she beats James and Chelsia in my book! They get me pretty danged igry!

Seems to me that everyone could be referred to as a snollygoster this week! Hmmmmmm. Lots of deal making and I don't even know who is really aligned with whom!

Archived