Natalie

Jem

i cant wait to see how she is being treated in jury house

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only there were 24/7 cameras in the jury house. I bet that we're missing a Chelsia/Natalie "conversation" and a Joshuah/Natalie bitch session, and a Matty/Natalie hummer talk...DAMN!!! I want to see Natalie in the jury house!!!

i cant wait to see how she is being treated in jury house

For the cameras or real time?

I think they'll show some scripted fireworks for the viewers, but my guess is they are all getting along fine - they all share a common bond (more so than the BB house hg) in being kicked out of the house; they are the hg nobody wanted.

Wow! I had to go out of town for 3 weeks and I've missed so much! I only got to log onto Mortys only once while gone, and no one watched BB where we were. While gone Chelsia, Josh, James and Natalie all got the boot! I can't wait to catch up on everything!

RIP Natalie........

:pixiedust:

I admit it. I still refer to Amber as Whamber. I'm sure that if she were to come online, she might get upset about it, but to be honest, I don't really care. I still talk about Dr. Will (yum). I rarely talk about ED but understand why people do. I don't mind if people talk about James, I had just asked that people give me some time initially after his eviction because I did take it a little bit hard. I'm fine now about it. And to be blunt... I'm even better about James having gotten evicted because now Natalie is gone too.

Lets face it. They alllll put too large a target on their backs with their escapades and its no wonder that they ended up picking each other off until none of them were left.

i have to quote Evel Dick's myspace message

"Nothing funnier than a christian houseguest that is saying God will help "Team Christ" win, then sucks another cock, strips for the house, has another abortion and is the biggest liar there. Way to go, Jesus himself would be embarrassed for you Natalie"

never spoken better lol

I could care less if I never see that nuts face again on tv. In fact I'm doing a Nat memory erase spell on myself asap! Bleckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I am sooo happy Nastalie is gone. After all the years I've watched BB, I don't think I have ever been as disgusted with a houseguest as I was Nastalie. I really couldn't stand Ivette...but Nastalie definately takes the cake. What a delusional,psycho B*tch!

Little King, you like those hookers,uh I mean lookers,lololol just teasin

Archived