Natalie

Jem

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to admit i was so ecstatic when she was voted out...but then i really felt bad for her. i am glad she's gone...but i feel for you fans of hers...we've all been there. do you think she'll really try to pretend to be mad at matty for the bj stuff?

I just watched the eviction again and you know what?

It was just as satisfying seeing it today as it was seeing it yesterday. I'm not exactly talented with graphics. Don't suppose someone could get that thing spliced up and put on a loop for me to watch again when I'm feeling down and low and need a pick me up?

Agreed Misha. It's just as satisfying to see that look on her face today as it was last night on the show. Priceless. Overconfidence killed her.

I agree, best wishes Nat... I am sure she and Matt will be close in sequester as Matt has isolated himself from Team Pink... I am sure she will not even bring up the fact that they said Matt had told them she gave him BJ's... I have seen the replays of the under the sheet action and it does indeed look as if it happened, but alas I was not there and don't know 100% what happened. IF it did happen, there is no point to lie to the recipient... It will be interesting to see how this all plays out... What is werid is now I am not sure who I am pulling for...

Maybe Nat didn't give him a bj. Maybe she was simply sizing him up, or having a serious one-on-one "get to know you" conversation with his penis.

Dear Penis,

I dont think I like you anymore, Use to feel so good but then you went and got me knocked up twice, oh dear penis I dont like you anymore.

He sings

Dear Gnatty,

I dont think I like you anymore, You put me in your mouth, but then all you let me do is shoot on the floor, oh dear Gnatty I dont like you anymore!

Well, Natalie has said she's mad at Matty because of the BJ "rumor" he was spreading around. She said if she sees him again she is going to smack him and give him a good "tongue lashing" (those are my words, and yes, pun intended). :animated_rotfl:

The question is, which head is she going to be looking at when she smacks him?

I didn't get any satisfaction looking at Natalie as she heard she was being evicted. I still don't care for the way they got her out of there.

I'm not the biggest Nat fan but Sharon should have gone home first. jmo

Ahem. kywildcat... if it was not true about the blow job, then why the discussion that Matt had with Nat when he tried to tell her that the others knew because she was too loud? She started freaking out on him and then he chose to reassure her that he was just messing with her, they didn't know (when we all knew that they DID know). Pretty sure thats a good indication that it did in fact happen.

There are many, many.........many......many things about Nat that I will NOT miss but I'll just stick to one for right now. Those annoying shoulders up to her ears-maniacal stare-cheshire cat grin DR sessions.

Please let there be an end to "D-U-triple N". Couldn't stop at just one. Sorry.

Ahem. kywildcat... if it was not true about the blow job
It is true...in true Natalie form, deny, deny, deny EVERYTHING, admit nothing. In Nat's mind, Nat has done nothing wrong.

First, there was no BJ...she denied it. Then she was kissing his chest. Then later, it was kissing his stomach. I saw the footage of it and if she was "kissing his stomach", as she later reluctantly admitted to, she was kissing it over and over and over in an up and down motion. LOL. And Matty got awful excited about her "kissing his stomach".

I was told there she kissed his stomach a 2nd time, but didn't see it myself. The person said that the noise from the "kissing" woke up Ryan, too and he was laughing about it when he realized what was going on. Of course, I can't say that's true, but I've seen Ryan giggle when he saw James and Chelsia making out under the covers, so I can see this, too.

Of course, only until the last couple of weeks, Natalie suddenly and miraculously realized that the feeds were 24/7 and looked a little worried. Or maybe she finally figured out what "24/7" meant. Maybe she thought it was 24 divided by 7....maybe she can make a new number theory out of that!!! It's all caught on tapes, Nat...we know what really "went down". :lookaround:

I was never a Natalie fan, but she looked genuinely crushed last night. It made me a little sad, I will admit. Like watching a confused and crying dog after they were left at the shelter because their owner moved and the new place doesn't take pets.

Archived