Natalie

Jem

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Marty she probably did - they all talk about each other, don't they? When their world is so confined/small, there's not much else to do. I imagine it would be hard not to talk about some of these people. Sharon is no saint just a big floating - well you get the idea.

Wonder if Sheila will put Adam up to let him know how it feels to be on the block? Would be nice payback and I'd get a chuckle out of it.

Natalie is acting so manic right now. She is talking a mile a minute. Her eyes are big and darting all over and she is talking so fast. She is talking really nasty about Sharon.

I really think Natalie is having a "mental moment".

OMG, that is sooo funny, I bet sooo, she gets more crazy lookin the further we get into the game. For some reason her face is looking like really round, like maybe she has put a few lbs on.lol

hands down...she is the most annoying person EVER!

Some peoples annoyances are other peoples rays of sunshine on their morning newspaper...

Sir Isaac was right!!!

Time to get backdoored you phony Christian nasty!! You gave out BJs within 2 weeks of the show starting and I hope you get evicted with your hands holding onto your ankles. We havent seen such a classless player since the Friendship.

They closed the ol' Natalie thread that had the PERFECT response:

...There's just a couple of loophooles that have to be closed.
... with that Wicked replied...
The ones on each side of her head?

I almost spit up my coffee this morning...I think that sums up Natalie...

Archived