Wednesday Live Show 4/9

Evicted  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be evicted tonight?

• James
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who do you think will win HOH tonight?

• Ryan
    • Sheila
    • Natalie
    • James (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!! All of you guys are funny!!

Matty just wants Nat to win because he thinks she will buy him something nice and he is glad to be the first one on the jury because at least he doesn't have to go back to work yet......................what a lazy ass!

i am out this hoh too long for me i hate it

well Natalie could win the hoh, but she won't win the big bucks so her little lazy ass Matt will get nada. Even looking at tonights show I could not stand to even look at Natalie any more, she has really gotten so gross, and they really focused on the editing of that tonite too they did not make Natalie out to be such a great one at all, they showed her lying snakey side. I really thought Chelseia acted like a snot too at the jury house, and Matt is worthless as he ever was,lol, the only one of them that acted half way nice was Josh, wait till James shows up, chelskanka will have aspargus for dinner tonight,lol, I knew I had not seen you at all this season Shelby, happy you are lurking tho.

I don't think they were being honest. I think they were diverting from who the really want out.

They just called Adam to the Diary room.

That means he will come back and give instructions for something like not holding on to chain and bar.

Maybe they'll offer someone money to drop??? Maybe just wishful thinking... to get Ryan to drop. :lol:

They are making deals. Sheila said she is putting up Adam and Sharon. (ya that was the plan and they she is replacing with Natalie) derrrrrr

Natalie is making a deal with Sheila.

STAY UP THERE NATALIE.....DON'T TRUST SHEILA

and why is Sharon out there cheering her on to drop....

that would make me hang on for sure....

GO NATALIE GO!!!!!!!!!

Archived