Tuesday, April 8th

CeCiMom

nat is growing to be more most annoying female voice for me ever

wow james and sheila are idiots day 32 :lol:

yep i am surprise producers didnt look out for him this week

i guess they found new star in nat

Unless they're planning to lock him in a big black box and force a vote of YAY to keep james in the house.

Nah, I think they're done with that and James. They must have caught wind of something James did and would get flack for and decided the liablity has to go. They should work on Gnat next.

Was flying around today when I saw someone with a decorative pink flamingo in their yard. I fire bombed it. It came back. Round two WHOOOOSH! And damn thing started to bawl. *shrugs*

Usually able to muster up some sort of interest and root for a few people a season.

But find myself not even watching the episodes this season, let alone subscribing to the live feeds.

Am I missing out? Or is this group the most brain dead, boring and most importantly utterly nasty group BB has ever had?

Someone needs to get a hold of casting and knock them upside the head with a stupid stick.

none of girls are likeable imho

adam isnt too bad

you guys, am I nuts, was there a show tonight??if there was my DVR did not record it

I do not know why my DVR did not record it, I guess I can go to Fuskies podcast but do not know when he will have it up, I am po'd, I have had nothin but trouble with mydvr lately

sometimes that happen when you set it to record late

well, I do see that it came on at 8 pm instead of the usual 7 pm, so I don't know but I have had nothin but trouble with it for a month now, it is the new software , the navigtor system, I hate it, it has been so bad this month that I got them to take 50 bucks off my bill, they have been to my house 3 times this month alone, I hate Time Warner with every fiber of my being, do you know when Fuskie gets the podcast up??

no

thanks you guys, oh well I know what happened any way, but you do like to watch,lol

Archived