Monday, April 7th

kywildcat

Please someone tell me what game strategy is Natalie using. Is she against everyone? Is she with the guys? Is she with the girls? She said she never lies but she lies so much to everyone that I do not know who she is really siding with? Can someone clarify Natalie for me!

fred, it is hard to say, she really portrayed herself in the beginning as a fairly normal little country girl, who serves coffee in her bikini, loves to draw, loves Oregon because it has so much, the river, the ocean, the woods, la di dah. but in the first few days of being there she did a strip tease, and gave her soul mate "matty" a BJ which she is still denying by the way, then as time went on she started gettin a little more hyper and making an alliance with just about every body in the house, she has said sooo many differrent things it is hard to keep up with who she really is with and who she would be true to if the need arises, also tho most all of them have been that way, all making alliances with each other and cross alliances, in fact most of them have told sooo many lies I am not sure if they remember who and which lie they told to who.

Sheila in my opinion has been the least vile of all of them, but her ramblings are enough to make you want to put in some ear plugs, so I guess the answer to your question is who knows?? what this girl is thinkin, she clains to have dreams and sort of know what is happening 24/7, she knew ADam was going to win HOH, because of course she had a dream, but she never told anyone the dream till after he got HOH, I think we are all in the dark as much as you are Fred, lolol

Did you see Adam and Natalie gang up on Sheila on BBAD the other night? It was at the end of the show and Sheila asked Ryan to use the Veto to take her down and she said she would be thankful and not put him up if he did. Then Adam got wind of it and told Natalie and they were both just berating her telling her that she did not owe him anything for doing that because James was leaving no matter what and that she is stupid, etc. It really showed Natalie's true colors because they were getting really mean and it was uncomfortable to watch. I hope that Sheila or Ryan or Sharon win HOH because I am done with Natalie. Especially her talk of Matty and he is a liar now and he deserves to be where he is!! What the hell???

Did you see Adam and Natalie gang up on Sheila on BBAD the other night?

They have all been nasty to Sheila at one point or another, except for maybe Sharon. They pick on her, play pranks on her, dismiss her as unimportant and useless. If anyone has been 'alone on an island", its Sheila. She has really never had anyone at her back. Only reason she is still there is because they have been trying to get rid for the ones they thought could win comps or the ones they really hated. They figured they could kick her ass out anytime. Hope she's able to flip the house and win it at the end.

I think the ranting on Sheila and her being the but of their jokes has kept her in the game. They all thought nobody would ever vote for her at the end. I think they might be rethinking that now. Sheila being on her own single mother island all alone could just win her the half a million dollars.

just sayin :lol:

Guest nerorowan

These ladies are starting to sort of argue over the cooking. They must be getting on each others nerves ya think? Someone is like that was rare the other one is like No it wasn't and then 'like whatever' they need to box and get it over with. :box:

:boxing:

Guest nerorowan

Yup. I bet you are right . She has been holding her anger in, so she said, so Sheila would probably go ninja on her! :karate:

Archived