Sunday, April 6th

CeCiMom

Sharon is giving James a massage in the sauna room. Ryan and Sheila in the Pink room. Natalie and Ryan in the KT.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure... usually it's on Sat. but, occasionally they hold off until Sunday (it's not the first time.)

With James leaving :sigh: I hope Sharon comes out and wins this HOH. It would be awesome to see who becomes her new BFF. It would also be great to watch Adam and Ryan think with their own brain for a change instead of thinking with Natalie's.

James is an idiot... for those that were watching last night (early am) you know what I'm talking about. The guy can't put two sentences together to safe his own arse. It was a pathetic attempt at Adam and then later with Ryan. Instead of making a case to keep him... he made one for them to evict him. It was just sooo lame.

I agree CeCi and I'm a James fan!! But if he's not willing to go down swinging then what are we to do? I think that he was trying to do subtle campaigning during the Q&A session. Like when Natalie said that "God took Matty out of the game for a reason" and James laughed and said that she's been persecuting him for doing it. But he didn't bring it home. He could have pounded that to the pavement and got the other HG's to agree that he did the best thing for the house, that they all should thank him, why did they persecute him for doing it,...yada yada.

Then he should have gotten Ryan and Adam together (but it's so obvious that Natalie has not left Adam alone in his HoH room so that he could talk to them) and tell them that if they take Natalie to the F2 that SHE WILL WIN and he'll make sure of it.

I have to give credit to Natalie for playing a good game, NOW, but I really can't stand her over cocky and arrogant ways and then to say that she is sweet and nice. GAG ME--I can't take her self-righteousness any longer!!! If I thought that it was just game play, I'd be OK with it but I think that we're seeing the real Natalie. And either she is as looney as a bird or she's BRILLIANT (I'm thinking looney as a bird--but that's just me).

On a final note, I don't blame James for not campaigning too heavy--he did that already this week with tears and all. James is spent! He's just tired of the fight and has given up...He feels helpless about it and I think that he's ready to go to sequester to be more like himself. I am disappointed that my pick for this year (and last year too--I wanted Jess&Eric) is not going to make it to the end but I'm now ready for BB10!!! Hopefully, there will be more of a diversity if age, size, ethnicity, etc.

James began his campaigning late last night with Ryan and plans of doing more today. I don't blame him for campaigning as that is part of the game even the DR told him to start campaigning (he mentioned that last night to Sharon). He'll wait til the last minute to try and get into Adam's head. His plan is to try and get Adam to put up Nat.

I'm not a fan of James but can't blame him for wanting to stay in the game.

These guys are brainwashed by Natalie. I would love if James was able to get them to put Natalie up and get her evicted.

I think they are giving James more time and they is why they are holding off on the POV meeting.

the sticking stone in road is sharon

i dont think adam would be ready to rid nat and leave james and sharon to regroup

James is the biggest threat in the house, imo. We'll see if he can get Adam to change his original plan of getting james out.

James doesn't have to do sqaut with McRapey, he only needs Ryan. Get Ryan to not use the veto, he and Ryan evict Shelia (Adam's partner). Adam can't play for HoH, so it would be Ryan/ James/ Sharon against Natalie. Ryan has to realize that Natalie/ Shelia and Adam are an alliance and will boot Ryan FIRST. If James goes, it will be Ryan against the others.

If he's worried about losing Sheia's vote, all he has to do is point to Adam for who nominated her. Screw Adam, what has he done for Ryan?

I don't think Ryan wants James around too. They all know he can be the strongest player and lie to your face, so why keep him?

Ryan is playing all ends against the middle and they are all pretty much believing him but James is and will continue to always be the wild card.

I really don't think that Nat can win another mental comp and she would need that to win.jmho

He has to worry about this week first. You know unless you're sure of an absolute alliance, you really can't think too far ahead in this game. Especially, not with this group who changes their minds every five seconds, but usually votes the way it was first decided.

This morning they are teasing Nat again about the fact she never heard of the expression cup of Joe. She said she has never heard that in her life. She works in a coffee shop and....... some things that just make you go hummmmm

I don't care who wins the money, really. Doesn't effect me, but I'm watching for game play and it's the morons that don't have a clue regarding her manipulation. Natalie has been the pot stirrer from the start with Amanda and Chelsia, yep she has game play, but on a personal level I'm not too fond of her. I just can't believe no one else has caught on she is involved in every stir-up........amazing!

Archived