Will We Have A Fast Forward/double Eviction?

sharon and Sheila are talking tonight about a fast forward night - if they would be having one because every season there has been one. Got me thinking and I believe we have to have one. Here are the dates if the show finale is on Saturday the 26th as I have heard.

this Wed - 4/9 one person goes 5 people left

next Wed - 4/16 one person goes 4 people left but should be down to 3

next Wed - 4/23 one person goes 3 people left but should be down to 2

Sunday - 4/27 two people are in finales

It would mean that either this coming week or the one of the 16th they need to do the double eviction so that on the 23rd we have 3 people left for the comp for final 2. Then we have a dull 3 days of just 2 people like when we watched Boogie and Ericka and then last season Dick and Daniele.

Does this make sense to anyone else???

i think they have too, but i'm thinking it will be this wednesday if it's like previous years? like last year...jessica left and eric was evicted the same night. so i'm thinking, james goes...immediate hoh...pov...another eviction, and the final 4 are left this wednesday? but i usually get this stuff wrong!

Jem posted that Jedi did the math and there shouldn't be a double eviction this year so I don't know what's up??

I'm pretty sure it does end on the 29th and the previously linked scenario had them down to final two on the 27th. Meaning the jury will come back and vote for a winner live on the 29th. People were worried that Shark returns with new episodes starting on the 29th but that will probably be in the 10/9c time slot which wont effect BB since they only do a one hour finale. Sorry to say, sounds like no fast forward.

this season i really dont care for ff due to alliances being so linear

Archived