Janelle

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt jump the gun and say she has had all that work done, if she had she would have done something to her nose!

The picture posted above is gorgeous, everything about it, she knows black is perfect on her, even her pose looks serene.

I would have to give her the "Biggest Surprise" Houseguest of the year award. I would never have expected to like her let alone think she had a brain.

I agree, Janelle is mesmerizing.  I can't stop looking at her!  But her intelligence makes her even more attractive.  I have a good friend who is GORGEOUS and every time we meet new people,  women always dislike her because she is SO pretty. 

Personally (being a somewhat pretty girl myself lol),  I think pretty girls are easier to be friends.  They have so much more confidence and are rarely envious.  If I see a BEAUTIFUL woman walk in the room,  I smile at her from ear to ear,  because I can guarantee,  she is getting dirty looks from almost every other woman in the room. :lol:

Very well said!!! I would say she was easy on the eyes,especially in comparison to Ivette!!!! Attractive, etc. When I first saw her picture, I thought I probably wouldn't care for her. (Holly drove me nuts!) Janelle has grown on me since. I think Sarah is probably prettier and more natural but there are certainly different types of beauty. Who some people think are pretty others do not. They have done studies on this and have proven people with the better looks do better in their profession. I see it everyday in my business.

Guest Katarina

I think Janelle is very beautiful. So many people enhance their looks these days that it's not even funny. Look at the shows that are on tv selling cosmetic surgury. I'm not saying I agree with it, but if thats what she wants or has done....I can't judge her for that.

I was surprised to like her because I thought this was another Holly. Thank God it wasn't. I do like her and think she's a lot smarter than many may think.

Guest Queen Of The Jumbies
I wouldnt jump the gun and say she has had all that work done, if she had she would have done something to her nose!

I don't know.... I know someone who had some work done.... everyone assumed it would be her big long crooked nose.... nope! She had veneers put on her teeth and a boob job! EVERYONE said she should have saved the money on either one of the other two and used it for her nose! :roll:

Guest CelticAnthem

Attractive, sure. Not convinced that she's any more intelligent than the rest of the house guests though. She has her opinions just like the rest of them concerning who needs to go next.

Her intelligence is only evident inasmuch as it matches your own desires for the game.

And.. she does an awful lot of just layin' around "looking serene" and poised. I figure it's what she does best.

Guest Shockalot

Personally Im with Howie on this much - from the chest up Janelle is very pretty.

Unlike Howie, Im rather repulsed by Janelles boobs since the idea of perfectly young healthy breasts being slit open and having plastic bags shoved under the flesh rather revolts and disgusts me.

Not to mention fake, man-made unnatural balls are not breasts in my mind.

But just taking her face (as I imagine it without the heavy coatings of creme, dyes and inks) I would say she has a nice 'pretty' face.

Having said that - Rachel and Sarah are more beautiful face and body and Ivette, Jenny and Maggie all have Janelle beat in a Bikini.

Its all subjective of course but thats my opinion anyways.

- Agree wth CelticAnthem on her seemingly over-rated IQ. Janelle is perfectly intelligent overall but I dont see anything outstanding either unless you factor in 'Lowered Expectations' based on her appearance (dumb blonde jokes and all).

Guest CHRIS1227

Everyone on this thread who is saying that Janelle isnt pretty is kidding themselves.

If it is a woman, she is jealous.

If it is a man, he knows he will never get to be with a girl as pretty as that, so he picks her apart and finds things that arent attractive, like her nose (which is fine, by the way). It is the same thing when guys say that Paris Hilton is too skinny or too flat.

Janelle is ovbiously pretty enough to be a model, because she is one. Enough said.

Guest Shockalot
Everyone on this thread who is saying that Janelle isnt pretty is kidding themselves.

If it is a woman, she is jealous.

If it is a man, he knows he will never get to be with a girl as pretty as that, so he picks her apart and finds things that arent attractive, like her nose (which is fine, by the way). It is the same thing when guys say that Paris Hilton is too skinny or too flat.

Janelle is ovbiously pretty enough to be a model, because she is one. Enough said.

I would suggest that anyone who think Janelle is hot is probably under 25 and grown up in the USA, where thousands of hours of television and swimsuit model calendars throughout the formative puberty years have conditioned their mind/fantasy response that dyed blonde hair, ball-tits, chicken-legs, orangey tanned skin and as many visible ribs as possible = 'Hottest'.

So 'ingrained' does it become in their psyche that any suggestion this is not what the ultimate masterbatory fantasy must be is outrageous.

Literally, anyone who disagrees must be crazy or jealous.

Besides that.. none of us really know what Janelle looks like anyway.

Guest Shockalot
Besides that.. none of us really know what Janelle looks like anyway.

So Shock, you need to pluck your eyebrows to!!! :lol:

Maybe if I coat myself in man-made cremes and inks, then have two plastic balls shoved under my chest - Chris will deem me hot too.

After all - that is what he is sexually attracted to - not the actual person themselves right?

;)

Guest Jillio

I think she is very attractive. I think she is one of those unusally beatiful women. She is a model and most do have work done - not all but a lot - to keep up with the younger gals. Sad but true. Plus she isn't stuck up as far as I can tell and knows she has to work hard to look good. She eats all the time. At least she doesn't starve herself like Sarah and April. lol

She turned down Playboy you know and that was before all this - well obviously.

Guest somepeople

At Hamster it said most of her hair is her own. Also in the pool one day w/ Mike people asked if her breast were real she said yes. Who knows. People do have nice breast without the help of a DR. Thankfully.

Guest Jillio

Too much info to follow but here it is...

My boobs are real and people think they are fake - yes people actually ask "are your boobs real"? Even strangers. I mean not all the time but they have. Just sayin'

I think people that bash someone that is obviously beautiful are jealous as someone else said - or can't get him/her. But that is my opinion as you all have yours.

Now when I say Eric is Mini-Me I am not jealous just very amused. lol

Guest Shockalot
Too much info to follow but here it is...

My boobs are real and people think they are fake - yes people actually ask "are your boobs real"? Even strangers. I mean not all the time but they have. Just sayin'  

I think people that bash someone that is obviously beautiful are jealous as someone else said - or can't get him/her. But that is my opinion as you all have yours.

Now when I say Eric is Mini-Me I am not jealous just very amused. lol

To be perfectly honest, I dont find Janelles body attractive at all so i never really bothered to look at her boobs, although Howie does it enough for all of us.

I cant even remember if they look like Aprils 'ball tits' or not.

In anycase, her makeup coating takes away from her face i think.

Its really just as easy for me to say that you only ridicule Eric because you are in denial and/or jealous of his looks.

His body is so obviously attractive that you must have the problem if you say otherwise right?

Shock...You got to be kidding me!!!

Its really just as easy for me to say that you only ridicule Eric because you are in denial and/or jealous of his looks.

His body is so obviously attractive that you must have the problem if you say otherwise right?

His body reminds me of a PLUCKED CHICKEN!!!!! those arms look like buffalo wings and those tits of his would make a huge bowl of chicken salad!!! Talk about BREAST!!!! :lol: His body is GROSS along with his personality!! Thats all I'm gonna say!

I think she's a pretty girl .. I have seen 'hotter' girls .. but it's hard to deny that she's a nice looking girl.

I do understand what Shock was saying about the rib thing though ...

14.jpg

She looks just a little too skinny .. she looks like she could stand to gain about 10lbs.

How could ANYONE say she's not beautiful and sexy?!! She's definitely hot! Those lips...full...moist...soft. Ummm! Hey, I'm 69 and still appreciate a beautiful woman. So stop picking her apart...i.e. you can see her ribs, she wears makeup, her hair is dyed, etc. Admit it-she's drop-dead gorgeous!!

Before you call me a dirty old man, remember that someday you'll be a silver-haired senior too, and hopefully still able to appreciate beauty.

Guest Peaches

Some of the catty comments in here remind me of the houseguests so I thought I'd add one I thought was funny . . .

A few days ago Eric said "women like Janelle were a dime a dozen".

Maybe in Vegas but not where I come from.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name