Janelle

Until tonight, I thought Janelle was another bimbo. However, after seeing tonight's episode and how she would play chess with all the guys to measure how smart they were, I have a new respect for her. Eric was right, she is underestimated by a longshot. She's a pretty smart girl and if they HG's don't see it soon enough, she could whiz right by them and steal the money from right out from under their noses.

Anyone else agree?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her big mistake was going till the end with eric in hoh. i knew she wanted to save her tail but by losing and going that far people know she isnt no dump blonde

I dont like Janelle, and alot of comments she makes but I still think that she is intelligent. She has been all over the world and has learned alot, plus she is a pretty good chess player (hey, there WERE FOUR FEEDS on her playing about a week ago for about an hour!)

her big mistake  was going till the end with eric in hoh. i knew she wanted to save her tail but by losing and going that far people know she isnt no dump blonde

You might just be right. But I think the HGs might overlook that and think she just knew a lot about that particular competition.

I have to agree Nak Rules,when this started the 2 people I disliked the most was Janelle and Howie,they have kind of grown on me.Howie is playing the game as the comical one and Janelle as the ditzy one.My favorites in the beginning were Rachel and Eric.....Well from what I've seen in Eric power will get you know where ....especially when you lose it :rofl

Good to see you Nakomis Rules

Jinx

Janelle mentioned that she was in a big movie that was in the top 35 grossing films but that she couldn't mention the name....

I did a bit of research and found that she was in the movie "Bruce Almighty"... (lady at the party is what part she played... im looking for a screen shot)

thought you would enjoy the answer to that question

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1376117/

thanx brandy!

i wonder if we can find out if eric had a bit part in the original Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory as Oompa Loompa #1204 ?

:wink:

According to what BB is paying which is the lowest the union will allow it has to be at least $ 750.00 a week while it is being shown in any kind of national outlet... I know it's on one of the movie channels right now...

Im sorry, but someone should say this:

She does look mighty fine in those peektars!

I would say more but im afraid people will think me a sexual predetor...:(

LOL Love it love (the last line)... Janelle is a very pretty woman...

Guest ranster627
The movie Janelle was referring to of getting residuals was Bruce Almighty.  She played a woman at a party.

"Her most exciting project yet has Janelle staring in her own new TV cooking show on Comedy Central beginning January 2004. Never one to be taken too seriously, Janelle's show on Comedy central is called National Lampoon's Infamous Cuisine."

Uh, did I miss something? I never saw a show by this name on Comedy Central.

I think Howie is a comedian and not a meterology student....this could be a "twist". Things that make you go......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Xposed: Maybe you'll get cast in the next great scary flick so we can see your breasts jiggle as you run for your life. 

Janelle: Maybe. I'd love to do a comedy too. A lot of people say I remind them of Cameron Diaz. I still have a lot of former boyfriends pursuing me like she did in "There's Something About Mary." 

Xposed: Put something in your hair to make it stick up and it's uncanny! 

Janelle: I've done a lot of hosting on television, and I had a show on Comedy Central called "National Lampoon's Infamous Cuisine." We would just mess up everything, and I was sort of the ditzy blonde. 

Xposed: How could someone as intelligent as you pull that off? You must be a great actress! 

Janelle: Okay, quit sucking up now. 

Xposed: Damn, too obvious... Speaking of sucking up, you told me your two best male friends are gay. Did those guys give away any of our secrets? 

Janelle: One of them taught me how to give a blowjob and how to enjoy anal sex. 

Xposed: Hmmm. Those aren't really secrets I know, but tell me more about your butt. 

Janelle: I'm not into anal sex, but he just told me in case I ever found myself in that situation. 

Xposed: A girl never knows when she might end up parking the Plymouth in the rear garage... . What is supposedly the secret to good head? 

Janelle: He taught me using a banana. You use your hands and your mouth, but no teeth. You have to be kind of gentle. I practiced on the banana. 

As she's driving down the freeway she gives an inverview - here's what she had to say about her career:

Janelle: I've been in several magazines and commercials. I was in a commercial for Axe deodorant and in a Victoria's Secret fashion show with (former Xposed Girl Next Door) Mariah Bruna and all of the supermodels. I think Heidi Klum was mad about something that day. I've had bit parts on TV's "Passions" and "Son of the Beach." I really loved Mariah's attitude. I've posed for Stuff, Xposed, German Maxim, Playboy Special Editions. I was in "Bruce Almighty" with Jim Carrey but my scene got cut. It's on the DVD as a deleted scene. I was cast in "Dawn of the Dead" as a lesbian but that was cut.

ok - someone needs to pull out the extras dvd and tell us how it is? :)

IMBD is the most accurate guide to who's who and who's in what. This is what it says for her:

Janelle Perzina

IMDbPro Professional Details

Actress - filmography

Bruce Almighty (2003) .... Woman at Party

The link was already posted, but it doesn't mention the other movies which could be because her scenes were cut IF she was in them, it wasn't cut from Bruce Almighty.

Yeah it is if you wanna be an actress... I am only saying that at the time she was making the part sound huge and it wasn't...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name