Bb Bias

tarat72

I absolutely believe that BB picks their favorite and does try to influence other HG's to keep their fav in the game as long as possible. We kept getting flames every time Adam talked about it, so BB was obviously trying to keep that from us watching the live feeds.

One thing I try to keep in mind about the HG's getting swayed by BB is they don't have the privlage of watching what everybody is saying when they are not around. When they all lie constantly, it would be easy to think that maybe BB is giving you some "insight" as to what is going on that you don't know about.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so pathetic and annoying. James for the win, I am calling it now. After two years with their princess Janelle not winning, BB is now going to do whatever it takes to make sure their "favourate" (AKA a random weird dude Allison has a hardon for) win..

Pathetic!

How would it effect your view of the show if you knew for sure that the producers and staff were playing the game from behind the scenes?

I would STOP watching BB and I've watched every season.

I have tried Oxyclean, and all the other brands and off brands, they all work the same,lol I also am one that thinks that the handlers as I have heard them referred to do pose certain scenerios and questions to them when they are in the DR and it is up to them to drink the water or not, and I think the production people and Grodner have their favorties and the one or ones they want to either win or get far. I do believe it is a manipulation for as much as they can get by with they will do. I don't think it is a total fix, like it is all pre determined or anything, they could never get away with that and there is too much money involved, not to speak of sponsers and stuff. Also this is the first season we have heard as much as we have about their session in the DR.

Guest nerorowan

Now whatcha gonna do to save your little jamesy wamesy BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

whats new

They did get away with a set-up on Joe Schmoe... Even though that show sucked they showed that it could be done.

I agree that they look for cast members that are easily swayed. And the bigger the liar and flip-flopper the better! And I suppose that the staff can't be telling them too much because there are times when they buy things from other HGs that make you want to scream! Now there are some folks for you to sell that property to Myss!!! LOL

I just believe that the whole idea of the show, "Big Brother is WATCHING!" should be adhered to. I mean if they are going to allow outside influence I would like to put my name in the hat! There are some things they should all know about little miss sunshine AKA Sharon! Now that girl deserves an Oscar!!! :sadangel:

Maybe they will bring him back in a box again with a big bow on his asparagus.

just sayin

Anyway I think he still has a chance of staying. The diary might get in their heads again.

I don't think they fix it Myss, just that they try to help it along. I don't think they have much of a chance if it's James they are pulling for though! With Ry winning POV I think it's a done deal. As much of one as you can ever get with BB anyway. Guess we'll find out Wednesday night! I wonder when we'll get a peek at sequester?

I wanna see sequester too!!! I want to see criss-cross when Chels showed up... can you imagine the look on his face? He will probably be glad... he has always wanted a piece of her ever since he saw her... I remember in one of the beginning episodes he was disgusted that he had Nat as a partner and told James he was a lucky man... LOL!

You think she'll give it up just to get at Nat? She strikes me as that kind of girl! Should be funny to watch. She's going to be crushed when Josh shows up and then James! If Sharon doesn't pull out HOH she's probably right behind them!

Only good thing for being out of the house is they won't have to listen to Sheila and won't have to look at Ryan anymore... might be worth whats left of the prize money after California pulls all of the tax money out just to get away from the others...

Guest nerorowan

I f James would have won pov I so would have been crying foul.Jeez I am having a "Sheila" day.Self realization sucks and so do I!!! :help:

Archived