Friday, April 4th

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am lost with noms of sharon and sheila

is plan to bd james?

Now is the primo time for Adam to bd Natalie. He cannot win against her. No one can.

Funny how all of the sour grapes, "they want James to win" bs has quickly gone away. If we find out later that the game was tailored for Natalie (no block, no slop, prime HoH victory...hmmmm), will Natalie was out of the door? Or was she mad that someone not on Team Christ might win? She makes me vomit in my mouth I cannot stant her.

Guest nerorowan

Adam would be a fool not to put Natalie up after he just proved to be disloyal.James may still be able to make wine out of these sour grapes!!

3 things have to happen now in order for James to walk out the door...

1. Ryan has to use the veto
  2. Adam has to put James up as repalcement
  3. Hg's have to vote James out over whomever he's up against.
There are a lot of things that could still happen between now and Wednesday (internal and external forces ;)) ...and until I see James actually walk out the door....I won't be celebrating.

Maybe BB will push Adam for a Nat nomination.... nah, they would never interfere with the game. ;) Oh wait, maybe BB can influence Ryan to not use PoV... nah, Ryan already PO'd at BB. :lol:

there is sooo much time between now and Wens, no tellin what will happen, I just want to see Ryan use the thing first, and then see what Adam does,lol, both him and Adam keep sayin "the Kid's got to go" ok then fellas make it happen.

OFF topic:, I just discoved a new flavor of Ben & Jerrys called "Whirled Peace", it has Carmal swirled with fudge peace signs and toffe cookie peices, of course in vanilla ice cream. It is sooooo yummy, just had to tell, sorry

Guest nerorowan

James is very down right now and no matter what I have posted about this kid it really makes me sad to see someone so down like that with no one to lean on. My initial exhilaration was quickly tamped down. James can pull this off! Heneeds to regroup and spin this to his favor. OH NO!! I am starting to like this boy. :wacko:

It's not april fools day anymore nero. ;)

After the way N.R.S treated Adam last night, he should totally put Natalie up. You know they are coming after him for not nominating James (regardless of whos fault they think it is). OR he should tell Ryan flat out that if he uses the veto, Natalie is the replacement. If he did that , you know Ryan wouldnt use it then, because he would rather risk losing Sheila than Natalie. Adam also knows that most of the jury will be TC members that wont give the money to James. If he would just start thinking about the endgame, he would realize that he wants to be sitting there with James. Its time for Adam to start playing for Adam. Hopefully, James will convince him of that!

Guest nerorowan

You are right CeCi because as soon as James gets out of bed and starts fighting I will be full of spite and venom, two very attractive qualities,not! Oh sh!t I SUCK!!!! :stars:

you guys I am just now watching the after dark from last nite, OMG, they are all like a pack of nuts, talkin as fast as they can, especially Natalie, I did not know she could talk so fast and furious, wow. Well watching this and knowin that Sir Chubs-a-lot won the pov is crackin me up, sorry, I had to steal your name myss, it is a good one,lol

OMG, Natalie was drrrrruuunnnkkkk last nite, and she totally hogged the ice cream, and told the guys to shut up when they called her on it, she was really showin her ass last nite, just sayin.

I guess it's going to be a GOOD CLEAN game now that the evil will be gone. Yeah, right! :book:

Those guys really have to step up and show Nat that she does not control this game. Grow a pair!

they are under the big boobs spell

it is impossible to break

Archived