Friday, April 4th

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEAR ADAM!

If you do not take a "Leap of Faith" right now, It will be Nat, Ry and Sheila final 3. :oops:

Come on "Dude" you said you could turn things around now, let's us see you take that Leap. :angel: Don't :hide: Give us some action in the house :boxing:

Knockers, Knockers

Who's there?

Natalie.

Natalie who?

Natalie the winner of BB9!!!

:rolleyes:

Get a clue people!!!

I finally watched the After Dark from last nite, wow, was she on fire, as far as her yapping and conniving, I mean she was sooo all for herself and how she had done this and that, and wavin her finger in Adams face, sayin, "I don't care about her And Sharon, get rid of em", She almost did a z formation like on "In living color" I mean she was antimated like a crazy girl, and even tho she did not look drunk, she was paaluuuttted,lol, she was scrunchin her face all up oh, and uh takin credit for everything, tonight should be interesting to say the least.lol

EWWWWWE........not me............you want some creep who has spent his short life duping people out of their hard earned money (as a mortgage broker) because when it failed, he decided that he does not respect "working for money".

Because you think Nat is a tramp. A girl who grew up with two disfunctional parents and hasn't lived her life to your standards.

Sorry, people like Nat don't work at ruining peoples lives..............people like James feed off of it.

I only watched half of the BBAD of last night so far.

I think things will be calm tonight. James, Sharon, Adam and Sheila are in the jacuzzi talking nice. Talking about old times.

Other than my personal feelings...............if James would have won POV again, I would have thought he deserved to be there.

Like Ryan keeps saying, he chose the "right side"............Sharon/Josh/James/Chelsia divided the house......unfortunately, it just did not work out the way they wanted.........

did she say grace first?

;)

Archived