Pov - Week 8

uvp

We should just cancel the show for the season. How dare they! What were they thinking? CHEATERS!! :lipsrsealed2:

I'll reserve my judgment till I see the competition.

Not I

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't see how it matters... James' still getting evicted.... just sayin' ;)

They were talking about the 1st HoH. According to Sheila, Jen was trying to help Allison win HoH.

that u-tube appears to me that Adam did not want the veto so he lost on purpose, Ryan did not say he gave him answers, any way it is history now and CBS will not do anything, trying to say they cheated is like trying to say Ed got a coded letter last year, he may have wanted to make that plan, but it never happened, so who cares?? I kinda got the feeling that James wanted to make a big deal out of it to someone and that is the reason he was asking, not because he is going to the Jury house, just another James ploy, I am sure not gonna call cheatin or anything else as we have absolutely no control over it, so why get all lathered up about it?? just sayin

I do remember the voodoo doll and James sayin Janell hurt him and held up his pinkies for the camera in true sore loser fashion.

First of all, Ryan is such a twit! Talk about having no backbone!

James mentions jury and Ryan squeals like the pig that he is! That's been his entire game play. If someone calls him out or he feels jeopardized, he will turn on you in a NY minute!

Uggggggggg, can't stand him!

after watching pov i dont see whats big deal

and he also helped james by telling him 32 :lol:

Archived