Pov - Week 8

uvp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wouldn't care if Natalie won PoV EXCEPT for the fact that we would have to hear for at least 2 straight days how it was a sign from God, then the Numbers thing (I think we're on #9 this week), then how she had a vision, a dream, God talked to her, sending Matty his present, the evil doers, Team Christ, yada yada yada.

However, if James wins, pulls down Sharon and Adam miraculously puts up Natalie, then we'd hear some new material!!!!

It's a good day and a bad day for BigMDGirl! The bad news is that Ryan won PoV and James will be going home unless Adam can think and convince Sheila that no one can beat Natalie in the final 2 and to keep James. But since I HIGHLY DOUBT that will happen, then I'm actually very sad.

But the good news is that I think that I will be able to put down the BB crack pipe (until at least the Veto Ceremony)...it was sooo bad today that while I was driving home from work that I made my husband log into the feeds and tell me what was going on (he didn't want to but he did it for me). When I heard that Ryan won...what can I say, I felt crushed! I can only imagine how James must feel...

Let the gloating begin...

bigmdgirl, seriously we have all been there and I have done the exact same thing, last season I was fumbling around on my cell phone at night while drivin trying to find an update because it was wens and I was workin but not home yet, so we are with ya 100%.

Even tho this season I do not have any die hard faves I am still on the pipe somewhat, i just ain't smokin quite sooo much,lol I don't like James, but I fwill feel your pain with you mdgirl, sorry

myss you are crackin me !!!!up chia pet, I love it and MDgirl 1 or 12 beers always works,lol

Matt (I can't call him matty, I knew a cute boy named Matty and that would be a dishonor to his name... :( ) was worried that his 15 minutes of fame would be up... alas he has the ever faithful Nat on his side... he is still famous... Gag! Even after 12 beers that POS wouldn't look good (that can apply to Matt or Ryan)! That turd-burgler hasn't won anything in my eyes... he'll always be a racist loser...

Archived