Pov - Week 8

uvp

james my pick

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am with you alexandria, anyone but James for a change

I'm finding that I'm actually enjoying this season by not being "emotionally attached." LOL. It's a first for me. I'm more into just watching the gameplay. I think I'm flip-flopping as much as they are. It's easier to find fault and good in each of them this way.

I know she won't try but I would like to see Sheila win the pov and then finally we can see where she's headed in this game. So, far she's been along for the free ride. Though, her buzzing in the other hg ears has been instrumental in getting them out the door.

I do not like James but for the purpose of getting Team Christ broken up I am all for him winning POV.

Then Sheila will get HOH and kick James dupa to the curb. :giggle:

LETS GO NATALIE LETS GO!!!!

VETO

VETO

VETO

People have teased me, put me down my whole life and told me to stop chasing my dreams....... DON"T!!!! Never give up on your dreams, you can have whatever you want. Go for what makes you happy and never let your dreams go:)) I love you all so much and thanks again for your support and cheers!! I'm doing Great and I will survive:)!!! XXXXXOOOOOOO, Natalie BB9

YOU SURE WILL SURVIVE NATALIE!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

VETO

VETO

VETO

HERE WE GO NATALIE HERE WE GO!!!!

GOOOOOOOO NAT!!!!!!!

:party_smilie:

:sport::flex::sport:

:animated_bouncy:

LETS GO NATALIE LETS GO!!!!

VETO

VETO

VETO

People have teased me, put me down my whole life and told me to stop chasing my dreams....... DON"T!!!! Never give up on your dreams, you can have whatever you want. Go for what makes you happy and never let your dreams go:)) I love you all so much and thanks again for your support and cheers!! I'm doing Great and I will survive:)!!! XXXXXOOOOOOO, Natalie BB9

YOU SURE WILL SURVIVE NATALIE!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

VETO

VETO

VETO

HERE WE GO NATALIE HERE WE GO!!!!

GOOOOOOOO NAT!!!!!!!

:party_smilie:

:sport::flex::sport:

:animated_bouncy:

Archived