Pov - Week 8

uvp

God just spoke to me through Big Brother ...I must be one of the chosen too... cause I had a POV dream last night that Natalie had a POV dream that I was having a POV dream that Ryan was going to win.

Well I had that dream and the one where a Sabertooth Tiger was wearing a purple Tankini and yelling "Go Woodchucks" - but I think that dream must have something to do with Dancing with the Stars or Survivor.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot wait until next week when Shelia puts up Ryan and Adam and one goes homw. They had a chance to run the entire game, and BLEW IT!!

yup completely blew it

Everyone is talking like it's over. The POV hasn't been used yet and anything can happen from now til then.

I know it would be better for Adam to get rid of Gnat, but I think he trusts Gnat (for whatever reason) and may feel comfortable keeping her around. James outright lied and during a HOH comp no less. I don't think Adam trusts him, but not sure why he didn't nom him to begin with.

there is no reason why adam, ryan and james shouldn't form an allience to get to the final three. When ryan uses the POV, he should use it on SHARON this week and put gnat up and get rid of her. It makes complete sense, BUT adam and ryan are to stupid to think for themselves and will do whatever the gnat tells them.

the power of big boobs

there has been a lot of stuff said recebtly about adam and ryan cheating in the veto and adam fed ryan the answers so he would win and adam wouldn't have to make the decision. Well the cheating during the game has caused a lot of controversy. This is all over the internet, live 24/7 feed chat rooms, BB forums and blogs. If you think that this is something CBS needs to deal with send a complaint to CBS by going to CBS.com and going to the bottom of the page and click on feedback and write about the cheating in it. I think this has affected the game by helping ryan win and is unfair to james that all of them were working together as ryan was trying to feed ansers to sheila as well (but she is such a dumb ass she didn't get them). I think that Ryan and Adam should get a penalty nom or the veto should be played over. With it all over the internet like this something needs to be done about it, especially when it involves cheating in a competition. What are you guys' thoughts?

There isn't anything that says they can't help others in the game with the PoV. Remember when they ganged up on Maggie with the chess PoV.

Boogie and Will helped Janelle get James out...

Kail and Jen in one last season.

Adam said he threw the PoV to Ryan and they ALL helped each other with answers from what I

I think this has affected the game by helping ryan win and is unfair to james

What the heck are you talking about?

Is this about poor James not winning something? :shutup:

can we wait to see comp first

if adam knew answers i dont see how it is consider cheating jmho

we dont but based on the stuff i've heard it sounds like a lot of cheating to me. Adam and Ryan both admitted to doing it and the video is up on youtube. And they will edit it down and make it look like they didn't do it either way. And they want to keep james, he is the only thing keeping this show alive right now so why not jump at the oportunity to save him and do a redo or penalty nom.

well bb cheated to bring james back in house

so if true it balance out :lol:

They are talking about it right now on the feeds and all they are saying is that Adam threw the comp.

I have a feeling this a something by people that think James was treated unfairly. Am I right?

Can you post the you tube please?

Archived