Thursday, April 3rd

Mendes56

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James has promised he will not use the pov if he wins it...let's see if he's trustworthy! ;)

that was one of the conditions of Adam not putting him up.

personally i think he'd like to see james safe and work with him. however, he'll never admit it.

oh, i hope he remains untrustworthy! let's mix this boring shite up!

I agree...I can't stand James and def don't want him to win...but I love that Adam threw a big huge twist into this game. 1 more week of drama ...too bad we'll have to listen to Sheila bitching all week now...:lol:

I think they're all full of it and not sure who should win. I do have to give Natalie credit for having the biggest b@lls in the house when it comes to putting them up on the block.

James is a big liar on and off BB he admitted on BBAD he lets people believe he's involved with breast cancer because of pink hair and clothes so he can free stuff from them instead of telling them the truth when they ask.

Adam is no big man all over Philly or NJ I was born and raised in Philly and have a large family all over and I now live 15 minutes from Cherry Hill. Philly is a big city not small town as Adam says and he's not known all over town. Adam is so afraid of James he punked out and didn't put him on the block.

hey, not a bad scenerio, but I will tell ya mdgirl, I am sooo tired tonight, I have eaten nothing but junk, these people have worn me out and like you, I need a break from my crack pipe, I am going to bed with the heat pad, and call it a night, maybe watch the BAD later

James is a big liar on and off BB he admitted on BBAD he lets people believe he's involved with breast cancer because of pink hair and clothes so he can free stuff from them instead of telling them the truth when they ask.

What an ahole. He's a leech and he looks like the type to scam people to get things.

I heard James say that last night and was sickened by it.

I really wanted him to go this week.

Adam is afraid of James, pure and simple.

I think I'm liking Natalie out of the HG left. She is the only one in the house that has the b@lls to tell the others what she thinks and is not afraid to put them on the block. The guys left theirs at home or maybe never had them. Adam is to afraid of James and won't put him on the block again unless he can back door him so he can't get off the block.

I'm watching BBAD and Nat is still MAD, MAD, MAD! It's still all about Matty. "Matty isn't going to be happy about this." LOL

Sheila's raggin on Adam 90 miles per hour. I kinda feel bad for him. He's so convinced he made a mistake now.

Adam's nominations make no difference in the outcome though. James still has no choice but to win POV tomorrow in order to save himself.

Archived