Thursday, April 3rd

Mendes56

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Sheila a part of Team Christ because I have never heard her talk about the Bible or God.

So I am thinking it is really just Natalie being the leader and Adam and Ryan her boys.

I am a lurker and usually just come here to read the updates (which are the best out of all the sites) and check out what is being discussed here in the forums. But I really have been curious about something so I thought I'd just put it in a post.

From what I read on the updates, very little goes on in the house in the late hours. Seems like most of them are in bed pretty early. What is BBAD showing? Is it as boring as it would seem to be from reading the updates? Last year it seemed like the HGs were very aware of BBAD and would try to liven it up a little during those hours.

That's a good question.

I don't have access to the Showtime2 channel, but I'd like to know the answer to that as well.

And you don't have to stay a lurker if you don't want to, you know!

(I've been Expecting you, Unexpected!!! LOL)

I'm just very curious why the Rapist believes the HoH comp was rigged for James? THEY HAVE ALL BEEN COUNTING!!! He bitched about it, then complains that it wasn't fair because natalie couldn't play. How would THAT not be a rigging then?

I really really loathe Team Christ....

BBAD was wild and over the top in the beginning of the season. A little too over the top for my taste but I kept watching. Some nights aren't as boring as others.

I've been watching BBAD since the beginning and it was much more interesting when more of the HG's were there (there was the pool party, the Josh yelling at Amanda drama, one of the good bye dinners with Alex, etc. However, the last 2 - 3 weeks I mostly read the updates and only go watch when the updates say something interesting (like when James yelled at Sheila was during BBAD). It's also good to watch the night of PoV so that you can hear all the scenario talk and watch them scramble to make deals. This season they really haven't gave them much beer and wine so there hasn't been Beer Pong or drinking games.

Most of the time BBAD is boring, and like someone said a great sleep aid. Occasionally you get a gem like both of Chelsia's meltdowns (she asked Natalie a great question that stunned Ol' Nat for a second) and James' explosion.

The pool kissing party was the first episode I watched which spotlighted a few hg's personalities right off the bat. Very telling on the Matt/Nat situation.

Josh was funny when he was out at the HT, his imaginary "pep" talk to the rest of the HG's that sort of thing.

I don't need Tylenol PM that's for sure.

well, I bored of it in the beginning, the sexcapades just really made me snooze, then I Had the Showtime shut off, then something happened, I forget, and I turned Showtime back on, I am like bigmdgirl, I am on the BB crack pipe,lol, even tho I really am not crazy about this season or these people, soooo I DVR it anf FF through all that is something I don't care about, some night that is all of it, other nites, not so much,lol

Does anyone know if the FoTH is for the food comp or is it PoV???

I thought I read earlier that someone said they were gonna have a food comp and Sheila said "Oh no", "I need food",lol

Omg, that would be funny, I cannot temember if she has been on slop yet, has she??

Guess that answers that then huh? :lol: Thanks for the screen shots Marty.

from pics it look like sheila didnt try to get dirty

I was going to make some mashed tatees tonight but after lookin at that, i don't know, ewwwwe

Omg, that would be funny, I cannot temember if she has been on slop yet, has she??

Nope, she hasn't been on slop. She made a point of saying it 50 million times this week. She was kinda ticked off because James said he was gonna try to get her on slop.

thanks well nat look like she wasnt trying to get dirty

Archived