Who will Adam target?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Adam target?

• Natalie
    • Sheila
    • Sharon
    • Ryan
    • James

As much as I would like James to leave...finally... I would like for Adam to put up Sharon/Sheila. If one of them come down, then put up James.

But that wouldn't work if James wins the Veto, because then you can't put him up, and he can take off Sharon, which means Adam would have to put up Ryan or Natalie in her place, with both James and Sharon voting for who goes home. That would be a truly bonehead move.

At this point, you can't put a pawn up there. Both your nominees have to be targets, even if one is the main target.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep they might as well give nat check now

I said it on another thread. But then I saw this one.

These guys are killing me!! Its like whenever a pair of boobs walks by they go into a trance and follow orders. My throat is sore from screaming at the tv!! WAKE UP IDIOTS!!!

fake boobs does that to some guys

not uvp thou :lol:

I love you for that UPV(not likin the fake boobies),lol I have not yet caught up this a,. but I think you are right about the girls puttin these guys in a trance,lolol

"Boob trance" was all part of Natalie's plan, look at the wardrobe she chose to bring. All meant to attract attention both in the house and with the viewers. Former stripper and now bikini barista? Yeah she knows what works to manipulate men. No offense to those here of course, I'm speaking in general.

She has mentioned several times that her plan is to go to the final 3 with "her boys". She doesn't necessarily want to sleep with them but to control them with the unavoidable allure of the breast. During one strategy session with Adam she purposely pulled her shirt off her shoulder, looked down, then pulled it down lower so the top of her boob was showing. She lost some subtly points there.

Gotta say she's covering all her demos, she works the men with the boobs and calms the women down with the bible. Cheap and cheezy tactic but it's working.

the whore by day god fearing @ night gameplay

a bb first

I think he should put up James and Natalie, but he prolly will put up James and sharon. Natalie is also a strong player and he has seen firsthand how she can manipulate the situation to her way, so putting her up and having one of them gone would be to his advantage, Natalie is going to make it a boys vs. girls so he needs to quit thinkin qith his tool box, lololol

hilariou and true UPV

why doesn't james go to adam or ryan and say... look natalie will beat any of the three of you in the end. if i win pov you should put her up and get rid of her...she won't vote for me over the one of the two of you (if i'm there) in the end. she already has the jury votes for the exception of maybe chelsia, though i could sway chelsia into voting for her instead of you. she's running this game and you two are fools for letting her.

these people act like they've never seen a single epsiode of this show it's insulting. in my mind (though i hate natalie) she or james deserves to win. WAKE UP and play the game for yourselves!!!!

Yeah I don't count ANYTHING until I see it...I want to see James gone myself but there is always time for that to change and Adam may get swayed. I hope they can finally finish this with him. He is as pathetic as his ex-partner. Now I want James to leave...if he does of course I will still want Natalie to win but if he goes I am finally at a safe point and am not concerned if someone else wins

-Kyo

book it

these people act like they've never seen a single epsiode of this show it's insulting. in my mind (though i hate natalie) she or james deserves to win. WAKE UP and play the game for yourselves!!!!

For sure. I mean who else here wants to scream every time they start discussing, what people are and are not seeing? "Houseguests, it's time to wake up!"

It's not just Nat, though. Did anyone notice Sharon last night, Ryan had just said "I dont trust Sharon." Then all she had to do is walk up to him in a bikini and say, "you can trust me" and wink. He was then like, ooooookkkkkk I will do whatever you say. :mbabe:

If Adam puts up Sharon and Sheila to try and backdown James, that will be one of the worst moves possible on BB!! Thank goodness Natalie and Ryan are trying to talk him out of it.

Any one know, was Adam just playing or does he really want to try backdooring James?

Archived