• Sharon
    • Ryan
    • James

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smart move get girls out

Guest nerorowan

Adam will continue to be in alliance with Natalie, I think he will target James with Sharon as pawn and Ryan as replacement.

If Adam was smart, he would realize that the girls are gathering together to take on the guys. If he lets Natalie run his HOH AGAIN, then James will most likely be under attack. If he was SMART, then he would finally break the group up and have the guys go get the girls. I hope that Adam talks to James and makes a deal. James isn't the biggest threat in the house anymore. He has no friends to lean on. He is the easy target, but not the biggest. Adam will lose to Natalie if he doesn't take this opportunity to get her out.

he'll definately nominate James and Sharon. IF one comes off with POV, he'd probably put up Shelia....possibly Natalie. MY hope is maybe...just maybe he won't put up James (or James wins POV...but I don't think he'll win it for a 4th straight week) and put someone up in his alliance....if only he knew the girls were teaming up to go against the guys...*sigh*

James and Sharon up.

Adam/Nat/Sheila/Ryan- dont use veto

Sharon wins veto Sheila goes up James goes home

James wins veto Sheila goes up.....maybe we could get something interesting but thats doubtful

James is going to go into shut down mode and the rest of these people are boring as rocks....at least Josh brought a BIT of excitment *sigh*

he'll put up James and Sharon...James will win pov again...Sheila will go up in his place...and Sharon will be joining Joshy in the jury house.

predictable...but I hope I'm wrong.

get rid of james=

next week 3-1 girls vs guysin hoh

=girl kicking ass

=girl win bb 9

If it's Sharon vs James and one of them wins PoV. The other will still go home. There are 3 votes this week and the 2 that don't vote from TC... will keep "their" person.

I'm pretty sure next week will be a double eviction so if James doesn't win POV, he will be going.

I think this is a no brainer - but with these people.....hmmmmmmmmmm

james sharon

hopefully this time james' luck will run out! he can join the other two sore losers, chelsia and josh.

It's becoming so predictable. Adam could really shake things up and nominate Natalie. I might even be impressed with Adam at that point.

But, sadly, Adam will not be able to think past getting rid of James. Stupid Adam. He'll be gone soon.

Assuming that James will not win POV this week, although it will make the season for me to see that disappointed look on Natalie's face again if he does LOL, Adam and Ryan are done. Neither has shown any backbone, they won't be able to rally any sort of support and the women are going pick them off one by one. It's amazing to me, especially this year how these people can't see two weeks in advance. It was a MAJOR MAJOR mistake for Adam and Ryan long term not to keep Josh.

so very true. i posted about this also , and once james leaves and ryan doesnt win hoh the girls will picked them off like flies . this is one of few years bb girls are actually one upping the guys

The Retarded Rapist will shoot himself in the foot by targetting James. James is the ONLY person RR can win against in the final 2. This "I'm doing what's best for me crap" is poorly thought out. Taking James out of the competition at this point in the game ONLY benefits Natalie, as she is the biggest threat. But do I really expect anything different? Nope.

Archived