Adam

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mexicat,

Its obvious that you have thought long and hard about things. I disagree about the games being geared towards James. Adam would have won the drinking/croquet game if he hadn't thrown it (James only beat him by 1 point because he drank all the drinks and Adam admitted that he COULD have drank all the drinks, but chose not to). Ryan would have won the estimation game if he had believed in himself and stayed instead of folded those last few times. The HOH competitions have been more geared to Natalie and Adam (as evidenced by their recent winning streaks). Not only that, but these are games that follow a similar pattern to previous years. BB is simply playing games that they played before because quite frankly, I don't think they had the time to really think out anything really new for this season.

As for the DR trying to sway the group to work with James, who cares? They are free individuals and do not HAVE to do what the DR says. They were encouraging Natalie to work with James last week. Did she? No. They were encouraging Ryan to do the same. Did he? No. James already said before that "they" were trying to get him to keep Matt. Did he? NO!!

BB, like God, gives people ideas and then the free will to do as they so choose. Adam did not HAVE to listen to BB whether they kept him away from manipulating people like Ryan or Natalie or not. The only person in BB history to really NOT have a choice to play the game their way, was Eric from last season. Though I would love to see a season that has more charm (like Dr. Will :inlove: ), perhaps people need to have a more realistic viewpoint of the structure of the game. The games are not picked based on certain players. The games are picked in advance and the person who plays the best wins them.

Best regards,

Misha

since Adam put up Sharon & Sheila, does this mean it's a men vs women game, contimuing from last week? I was puzzled last night that Adam kept apologizing to Ryan. The night before they were best buddies. And Adam was gloating about he and his friends treatment of women, in bars. It wasnt' what I was expecting from the non-evil Team C dude.

lol

Guest nerorowan

Adam!!! What were you thinking to go against your alliance?? You sure seem to be relieved now, OR ARE YOU???? :brood:

Time to get rid of Natalie!!! No one can beat her in the Final 2...think about yourself for a minute!!!

By keeping the biggest threat in the house, Adam has just lost the game...good going dumbass

By keeping the biggest threat in the house, Adam has just lost the game...good going dumbass

his bag is pack for next week

Adam, for heavens sakes... THINK!!! Natalie has no intention of keeping you. You and Ryan both have a rare opportunity to get her out of the house. Take the opportunity!!! Talk to Ryan. Get Sharon off and put up Nat against Sheila. Get Ryan in on it. Remind him that he could have beat James if he'd believed in himself which proves that Ryan can beat James. He also beat James in the POV today. Adam could have won the other POV too. They can both beat James. But Nat in the end game? You can't beat her at this point. Get rid of James and the girls ARE going to come after you next week guaranteed. Be smart for heavens sakes.

Went to grocery store and had time to think. If Ryan and/or Adam have a brain cell between them they will realize they HAVE to get rid of Natalie or Sharon this week.

On one hand their biggest threat is Nat. She'll win F2 over everyone left in the house. And, she'll turn on the boyz next week. If James is gone, Ryan is the only guy to play in HoH. The girls will get rid of Adam or Ryan (most likely Adam) next week.

The reason to keep Nat for one more week and get rid of Sharon is; it takes away another person from the "other" side, weakens James and takes away a girl from Natalie and Sheila.

too bad they wont see logic until they are out door next week

i do think bb wanted james to stay, and planted seeds with adam...but i'm also wondering if they wanted to make adam a target as well because they don't want adam to win? i've grown to like adam a bit after seriously hating him for his retard comment, i think he has a heart under all that scratchnsniffing, but he's going to come out of the house and be controversial. i wonder if they want that for their winner.

i used to think natalie could not be beat in the final 2. now i'm not so sure. she's really talked sh*t about everyone, and lied about everyone. i admire lying for gameplay, but she lies about stupid stuff. the other night she lied to baller about who ate his ice cream! if they compare notes in sequester...she might be DUN. also, i think sharon dislikes her...i could see her swaying the james/chelsia/josh votes away from natty.

HEY BALLER WAKE UP!!! :::::::::::smack smack smack::::::::

Your brains are really above your eyes you duffass, not below your bellybutton. Start scratch the top of your head and you'll find out!!!!!!!!!

neither ryan or sheila will win :lol:

Adam, without James in the house, you have a good shot of going up on the block next week, especially if Natalie is HOH -- or calling the shots -- which she usually manages to do. In fact, Natalie has been pretty much the puppet-master for several evictions.

Adam is stupid. seriously, James has NO ONE, how big of a threat can he be??? His "side" is going to have to turn on each other, so might as well start now. The fact that everyone hates James should be a good enough reason to keep him around....let the others take him out instead...it'd put less of a target on his back. And Ryan is just as stupid for using the veto

Archived