Adam

Jem

I think Adam is pretty much screwed no matter who he puts up... People are going to be gunning for him next week from every angle.. all except Ryan. I'd bet money that he puts up James and Sharon but despite which leaves I dont think he will be in a good position unless James stays and the guys form an alliance... bc if James leaves the guys are outnumbered by the girls, but if James stays he'll probably put Adam up if he happens to win HOH. The best thing for him would be to backdoor Natalie at this point and at least try to break apart the girls.. b/c I think Sharon and Sheila are worthless as individuals.. but I'd be in shock if he actually tried to get rid of Natalie...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has those little things in his pants he plays with all the time. I am not sure what they are.

He needs to get over his lust for Natalie and play the game. She is running his show.

He's not stupid. Goofy yes. Not stupid. And winning HOH then letting Nat do the dirtywork proves that. But twice has placed a bullseye on his ass. But somehow I see a a few other's a more of threats that'll get the boot before him. I put him in the final 2.

I think Adam, Nat and Ryan would be happy to just go after James, Sharon and then Sheila...then duke it out between themselves in the end. Why would they make an enemy out of one of their alliance when there are other targets still in the house that won't have their backs.

if adam put up james and sharon he goes next week period

Roofie McRapey cannot win against Ryan or Natalie in the final 2. By taking out James, Ryan and RR are setting themselves up to be taken out by Natalie or sharon. Both ladies are looking to drag Shelia's washed-up carcus to the final 2.

"Make an enemy out of your alliance"?? Batalie and Ryan have both said they don't trust him, and neither will take him to the finals. As a two time HoH winner, he is target number 1...because Jesus loves Batalie more than he does a rapist.

Well well, Big Goofy A-Baller does it again. :animated_rotfl: An HOH made just for him. They've been claiming Sharon threw it or James did cause they are always counting. Well, IMO Adam didn't need to physically or visually walk around the house, not with RatyNaty giving him all the information for weeks. The man is a GOOD Listener!! NRA (aka TC) had many a Q&A session in HOH last week with RatyNaty giving the lessions. She knew a numbers game was coming up and she couldn't play!

Well now lets see if Mr Personality+ plays for himself. He has stated in DR that he knows what he is doing, that he knows the girls could be strong, that he trusts no one. Let's see if he does the right thing for him. He has a couple of scenarios to choose from. IMO that be ousting RatyNat, by putting J/S on block hoping that one does win POV, telling Nat she is a pawn, that he can't use Sheila ie partnership or Ryan as he is his bro. Then convince Ryan of her strength when in F3 endurance and she's outta here!!

But what he does will prove how smart he really is. He seems to always be playin with his brains anyways......... :animated_bouncy:

Why be sneaky about it just have balls and put Nat up.

Any chance of that bj he's been dreaming of would fly right out the window then. :drool: You know Adam doesn't see action like he brags about. Good thing (for the girls) he doesn't have any rufies or x on hand. ;) He's just creepy, imo.

Adam putting Nat up may help peoples personal interests here...

But it sure won't help Adam in the game... That actually would be a pretty dumb move on his part...

Sharon and James would be his best move at this point...

I think if he put up Natalie and got her evicted he would not loose any votes in the jury at all. He would be respected a lot more. Not even Matty will call him out for that. The only vote he might loose in the jury is Natalie's.

He would be taking a chance that she might win the POV but he would go from being a whimp player to a bold player and would gain a lot of respect.

(in the fans eyes too)

Yeah, Adam definitely needs to grow a pair. If he's really as good of a player as he thinks he is, then slap Natalie's ass up on that block there, big boy. Work it to where you can get the votes to get her out of the house. Otherwise, she's set to win the whole thing.

He'd be a fool not to put Nat up. Getting rid of James will only benefit Natalie at this point. Adam will be the next on her list to get rid of... at least he should be.. I'm sick of having the same two people up for eviction every week. Put Sheila and Nat up or Nat and Sharon.. he can claim he wants to BD James.. but James is gonna play in POV so it won't matter.. James shouldn't be the target anymore.

We will see if Adam actually has balls this HoH... Nat, Ry and Sheila are all jumping his $hit and telling him that he is an idiot and a moron if he doesn't put James up... Lets see how feeble his mind is and if he cannot think for himself...

Nat just told Adam that if he doesn't put James up then she is not going to play for POV or HoH... she said she will just throw it, but she says if he does do what she says then she will play her heart out... Can Adam think for himself...? We will see... if he had one iota of sense he would start getting all the real threats "That COULD win the game" instead of letting the weaker players go... I am NOT an Adam fan, but I hope he has a brain cell left..

I think a large part of his thought process is stuck on self-preservation.

He's not thinking about who he wants to be next to at the end of the game, he's thinking about who is a danger to him in the sense that if he does not get them out of the game, they will take him out. His belief that James will be gunning for him if he wins HoH next week will supply the fear that will morivate him to put James up.

Just my opinion.

A week in the house is like a month outside of it, so anything can happen.

Archived