Adam

Jem

adam hoh is strange

why hell didnt he just put james up originally?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't nakomis start the backdooring stuff, her 6 finger plan??

Nakomis was interesting. Obviously the concept didn't work for her since she got booted. But as a one time idea is was worth a shot. now people run around going " Am I gonna get backdoored? Am I gonna get backdoored? "

James had a six finger plan with Chelsia. Turns out six fingers weren't enough. smirks

OMG, you guys made me laugh really hard, James had to use his asparagi instead

Personally, I don't even think Adam knows what Adam is doing........I thought at first he had a plan, then he blamed everyone else for "making him do it", now he wants to be best buds with James............WTF?

adam hoh this week is most bizzare ever imho

i dont get why he didnt put up james orginally

but after pov he puts james up

big wtf :lol:

Yes new plan.... maybe

James plan is with Sheila and Adam to evict Sharon and get Ryebread on board to vote her out. Then they go after Natalie.

ryan wont go for that

Ryan has a "secret" alliance with Sharon..........he can't do that............besides..................what idiot would want James AND Natalie still in the house............they can ALL go after Nat next week.

If James was still in there, Nat would freak and blow the HoH, best for all the others.

Let him get the HoH take out Natalie, and then at F4, he can't play and that's the key.

Adam could use the help anyways!

It's too late for James. No way Ryan will go for it.

James should have offer a deal for Ryan & Adam before. That Adam put up Natalie and James won't put up Ryan & Adam on block, should James win HOH next week. Oh well, was rooting for James because he is an underdog.

Oh BTW, just joined this forum recently. :animated_wave:

Welcome Mike

I don't take anything Ryan says as believable. He has zero credibility as far as I'm concerned. That guy can flip and flop better than anyone I've ever seen and play every angle. I wouldn't trust a single word from his mouth. Even if Adam gets him to agree with the "plan" Ryan is going to do whatever Ryan's little pea brain decides when the moment comes.

Archived