Adam

Jem

I think Adam made a great move (not only because I like James) because his biggest threats for VOTES at the end game is Ryan and Natalie. He is in a position this week that if James wins POV (who knows if he can pull it off again), then maybe James can get Adam's permission to pull Sharon off the block and put up Nat or Ryan. If James, Adam and Sharon form an alliance and get rid of either Ryan or Natalie, then Adam only has one person strong enough to be against him at the next POV rather than several who pretend they have his back but have no intention of taking him to the end game with them. James was right that Nat and Ryan want to take Sheila to the end with them so they can win, which would leave Adam out in the cold.

By laughing and talking with James and Sharon and then turning around and saying he was conned by the DR to help Nat and Ryan not be mad at him, then if he manages to make it to the end, Adam will be in a great position to get the votes from James' side (Josh, James, and Chelsia) and also from the other side. If he gets James out, he is actually in a bad place because Ryan and Natalie will be after him next (no matter what they say).

As for the DR, they make suggestions to EVERYONE in a position of power. Though everyone is ignoring it, they tried to get James to NOT use the POV and to NOT backdoor Matt. He did not listen to them and he did what he wanted to do anyway. Just because someone makes a suggestion, does not mean that they have to listen to it. Jen did not listen last year either when she said they were trying to get her to do things. Having a choice pointed out to you does not mean they are holding a gun to their head saying "Do it!! or else!!".

And in the words of Natalie.. "Boo f'n hoo". She's won how many HOH's and POV's and suddenly she thinks that BB is trying to gear things to James favor? Adam really could have won that POV before with the drinks, but he even said that he chose not to. If it were truly in James favor, then he would have won HOH this week. Ryan had better guesses than James did in the last POV, but he folded and lost the POV because he did not believe in himself. Was that competition geared towards James? Hell no it wasn't. Suddenly, Adam chooses to do something that Natalie did not want and suddenly, GOD is against him?? What kind of Christianity do you believe in Natalie, because I for sure would avoid YOUR kind of church. Nice witness you're providing.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Misha, I could not understand your thinking..............to make it a little simpler..........

If Adam makes it to the end with James, he LOST the votes of Sheila, Nat & Ryan because he will have pissed them ALL off.

James, on the other hand has NOTHING to lose...........he would have never gotten any of those votes.

Had Adam stuck with the plan and kept the group together, he would have been insured all of their votes, which he would have needed to WIN.

Truth is IMO, Adam is a wuss and James has psyched him out. Just like he psyched out Ryan at the last POV.

lvgal i think you're wrong...i think adam is thinking end game when no one else is....he can't win against any of the others in the final two...but if he takes james with him he will win it....the only votes james will get is josh, chels, and sharon. the others have all said they would never vote for james in the end.

Adam keeps going on an on that the DR was pounding him and telling him to go with James and... hard to understand him. I will watch it again when I watch BBAD.

They are all talking about how rigged BB is. Natalie says she is having no part of this BB.

lvgal,

If Adam had miraculously made it to the end with Nat, or Ryan before this situation with James, then Josh, Chelsia, James and Sharon would be voting for either Ryan or Nat rather than Adam. (I truly never believed Sheila would make it to the end. She's kind of like this season's most useless player and would have been eliminated.)

By pretending to have gotten suckered, if he makes it to the end with Nat or Ryan, then Josh, Chelsia, James and Sharon would be voting for Adam because James would be convincing them to do that. I guarantee you that James could convince at least Josh and Chelsia, and Sharon would probably listen to Josh.

And if James did truly psych him out, then James DESERVES to win for being smarter. However, I do not think Adam is that stupid. I believe that since Adam knew that he could have won POV that time with the drinks and believes himself to be smarter than James, he believes that James is not as big of a threat as others believe him to be. If James wins POV, then Adam just did the right thing by not having a powerful enemy. Worst case scenario? James doesn't win POV, Natalie or Ryan does. Natalie and Ryan do not use the POV and votes out Sharon which would leave James alone to fight for the HOH to keep him and Adam safe.

Adam took a calculated risk in my part. We're down to 6 people and this is the time when alliances almost always turn on each other anyway.

Either way, this is going to be fun. I was just skimming the posts waiting for the results of the POV until this happened and now suddenly, I'm interested and waiting with a high level of anticipation for the POV ceremony.

They said they would NEVER vote for James in the end until Adam screwed them............if this does not work out and Nat or Ryan goes, you think they would still :rolleyes: vote for him in the end????

I don't see Natalie or Sheila ever voting for James. Maybe Ryan, but I doubt it considering the wild look in his eyes tonight in the HOH when calling James a liar and a hypocrite. James will never win the 500k. I'm just hoping that he can take home the 50k for a game well done.

I truly TRULY think that Adam needs to first get rid of Natalie if he wants to win in the end. Even though I can't stand her hypocrisy and obsession with Matt, she has played outstandingly well. If she makes it to F2, it would be hard to deny her the 500k.

they all need to finally realize this isn't buddy buddy foresome...there's only 2 at the end ...and the best way to ensure a win is to take james to the end...maybe adam is the smartest one in the house if this is his plan

As a person, I'm not a James fan........but I agree that he truly has played the best game........although, I also do think he's gotten a bit of help from the format and I am not usually a conspiracy nut.

As far as Adam, James has said all along that he would vote for anyone over Adam............he hasn't kept his word, ever, and I don't see him as being "grateful"..........if it isn't James & Adam in the end, James will screw him IMO and he won't vote for him OR get anyone else to.........and he will have given up votes he could have had from people who have less going for them but who I think would have been loyal. I've heard James & Josh both go back to their room and talk about screwing whoever they just made a deal with...........ya think that's gonna change?!!

I agree Shelly. Sheila has maybe pissed people off, but she can definitely say something to the effect that she was like the puppeteer behind the scenes. To be honest, Adam just blew her puppeteer theory out of the water by putting her up on the block as well. And with full disclosure towards by pre-existing biases, I couldn't stand Sheila anyway. I don't mind Ryan, he could really turn on the game winning towards the end like Zach did last year. I suspect that Ryan knew he was too much in focus after his near eviction, so he decided to try to work behind the scenes for now. I still think people underestimate that boy. I don't mind Adam, and I kind of like him a lot more now for doing his own thing and finally playing his own game rather than Natalies or Ryans. I don't really have an opinion of Sharon. She's not really playing the game yet. She's the season's true floater. I like James because anybody who is still there after being evicted, brought back, took out his nemesis, and been on the block repeatedly, saving himself over and over again has got my vote. If he gets eliminated, I suspect that my allegiance can now turn to Adam for also playing his own game rather than playing the others game.

Go James!!! Go Adam!!! Wooohoooooooooo!!!

I'm not talking about them going out together......but you do need the votes in the end..............we'll see. this could turn in Adam's favor or it could bit him in the A**

time will tell :food-smiley-005:

Well, to be honest, the only person that Dr Will was faithful to was Boogie. Loved his game play too. LOL He was constantly throwing people under the bus and breaking his word. He just did it with an awful lot of charm so we all loved him for it and rooted him on.

Lets be honest.. When James was HOH, James was encouraged by Ryan to put Adam on the block. James was encouraged by Sheila to put Adam on the block. Both Ryan AND Sheila threw Adam under the bus for their own gain. Natalie only had Matty on the mind, but she also screwed her alliance when she made the deal to save herself and Matty. James DID save Adam from being eliminated in lieu of getting rid of Matty. Lets also not forget that Matty had no problem telling James that HE was the vote that brought him back (throwing Adam under the bus when he knew full well that he was lying).

How faithful does Adam have to be? I suspect that those who are the most angry with Adam's decision are the ones who were wanting Natalie/Ryan/Sheila to win. I am happy because I like James and to be blunt, the boy deserves one week of peace before he completely breaks down. How long do you think you could survive mentally with everybody always against you?

I'm not angry with Adam but IMO, it was stupid, UNLESS he's able to BD James.

What happened in the past is over..........if you play the game to try to even the score (IMO) your a loser.

You have to be looking ahead..........and, this could turn out to be OK or it could cost the "Baller" the game...........we'll see :food-smiley-005:

I really don't understand why everyone in the house is still so freaked. It's just the same as if James were on the block. James has to win pov or he's going up. If Adam, Ryan, Sheila or Nat win, they're taking Sheila down and James will go up. If Sharon wins, she'll take herself down and James will go up. The only question is whether or not James will keep his word of not taking Sharon off the block if he wins. I'm curious to see whether Adam is going to throw the pov comp. It will show if Adam is acting now or if he's just stupid and spineless.

James, Nat and Adam in F3 would be and interesting battle.

I'm lovin' the drama!!

I'm lovin' the drama!!

You and me both KY! I reallllly hope that Adam is being strategic right now and realizes what he's doing. It seems like he does but then again, who knows! If he would have nominated James, it would have been boring!! NOW, we've got something to talk about! WTG Adam!

I'm lovin' the drama!!

I reallllly hope that Adam is being strategic right now and realizes what he's doing. It seems like he does but then again, who knows! If he would have nominated James, it would have been boring!! NOW, we've got something to talk about! WTG Adam!

You, me and I !!!!! :party_smilie:

The only part of this entire situation that I don't like and have finally had enough of is BB's interference. On the feeds, Adam says they kept pounding on him (more than once these past weeks) about saving James. Then, they called Nat to the DR when James was talking to Adam - removing her from influencing Adam, as well -

Then they locked him in so he wouldn't be able to talk with his "alliance" - anyway, the people that have supposedly - and for the most part, did - have his back the entire game.

They had an America's Choice vote and after millions of Americans voted - they decide to blow off America's choice - which by it's very name implies AMERICA's Choice - and put the vote in the HG's hands, last second. What was the point of even having the vote?

The HG's have been saying for weeks that certain competitions have been geared towards James specifically.

I don't really mind any of them winning or losing over one another but if it's going to be completely rigged, then I've finally had my fill of BB for good and all. This is definitely my last year watching the show.

Last year's and this year's manipulations have completely put me off the show. What's the point in watching a rigged show? The producers decide they like someone and steer the show and players and competitions to that person winning instead of leaving up the people themselves.

Of all of this year's players, I started and stopped liking different ones of them - until I realized that there really wasn't any one of them that was above an amoeba morally and with all of the vicious attacks - nasty name calling - throwing stuff on someone -- allowing the men to pretty much rampage, intimidate, scream and threaten the women - while the worthless remaining men just stand around - and so on and so on ---

It has not been interesting, exiting or fun. Like a complete moron, I kept watching, though. After this last week's manipulations - regardless the outcome - I'm over BB. I hope the rest of the country is, too. Even better - it would be awesome if everyone just wrote CBS and told them so, as well.

Kat

PS: An ex-BB addict. (I may have a relapse or two but I'm pretty sure I won't have a hard time walking away from BB this time.)

Hi mexikat! Miss ya! I love your post you are right on. This is a cast of clowns. Grodner is all about manipulation and I have had it with the type of Big Brother they are giving us.

Rumor is BB10 is going to be a diverse cast in age and back to it's roots. I hope I hope I hope.

I hope to see you around for BB10. Complain to CBS but give the next season a chance.

Hi Marty -

Welllll - I did leave a little opening to keep watching BB10 (in PS about the relapse!!) Besides, I have only one place to go when I get to get online and "visit" anywhere - and that's here!!

I hope you're well. I've been reading your posts (and others) and I always love what you have to say!!

Usually, there's never any time (or computer!) to get to my fun sites anymore. Boooo Hoooo (as we allll know likes to say!!) I've certainly missed you. Take care and keep us ALLL in line!!!

Love lots -

Kat

Archived