Adam

Jem

I said way back that he's a GOOFY dude that wants to be ONE OF THE GUYS. That's why he says stupid sh*t. He thinks people want to hear that stuff. His candle's half lit. Nice guy. But half lit. He became likable in my book when he Godzilla'd in on James when James was going off on a tangent. I kinda wish he'd picked James up by his front of his shirt and we could've witnessed the first BBHG to fill his BVD's on TV.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also am one who thinks Adam is sooo full of it in the way he tells all this suff but it is to be one of the guys, he realy is a nice guy, he started tearin up when James was cryin, it was sincere, he did not want Jameses feelings to be hurt. He just is disgusting with his habits, and he should be smarter than to say some of the stuff he has said, but the more I watch him the more I think he just is talkin smack, I really think he is funny too, he is always teasin the girls, and I heard Sheila say he is 28?? wow he looks waay older, but splains some of his BS talk.

I love the way BB has to write what he is saying so we can read it. Too funny.

I also feel Adam had a good heart.

Things I like about Adam

He has a nice smile

He showed his human side to Josh, Jame sand Sheila when they were crying

He will always lend and ear if the HG's need to talk

He has a funny laugh!

Sorry, but just had to post this in the Adam thread too......

kYWILD CAT WROTE:

Everytime I see Ryan and Adam, I imagine their true personnas would be wearing bibbed overalls with no shirt, barefoot, a straw hat with a twig of straw hanging out of their mouths. They both look like big ol' farm boys to me.

MY RESPONSE:

Oh my, the visual of that.....but my vision also shows them drivin on a dirt road in a pick-em-up truck, with rifle rack in the winda, and a hound dog in the back!!!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

IM STILL LAUGHING!!! TEARS ROLLIN DOWN CHEEKS..... :smilielol::smilielol:

I'm from NJ and i understand everything Adam says, I don't need the words at the bottom of the screen. He just talks really fast, and if you're not use to it, must seem like a blur. I like Adam, I like his heart, and I liked that he put Sheila and Sharon up on the block. He did what HE wanted and made everyone play hard for POV! I think he did an excellent job as HOH this week! :animated_bouncy:

He did so well in the POV this week. Wow, he is good. So is Ryan. Quick minds both of them.

i knew adam would do good in this type of comp

ryan isnt as dumb as he seem

but nat was hilarious she is good at number yet she was first one out

Archived