Adam

Jem

Isn't Adam the one saying every week " Dude, Jimmy's gotta go". I'm confused. So why is he crying, when he's had his chest poked out for the past 3 weeks? Did I mention how confused I am???? :inquisitive:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy cow! James and Adam just united! Adam said F*** those bastards! It they want to vote you out let those MF'ers win HoH and do it themselves!!!! Woooo Hoooo! Adam said they have a clean slate and they are done... them two!

......and then enters Ryan and Natalie. Will the conversation change again, flip flop, flip flop, we'll see, yep, we'll see.

Don't you know it, and for these self righteous liars, who have been by the way, making side deals with EVERYBODY.....I have to laugh.

Guest nerorowan

Adam must see this as being the best thing for him. At least the BBAD won't be so boring. I have to admit I have been fastforwarding my way through them the last week.Bring on the drama!! :clap:

I don't think Adam is trying to keep some viewers entertained. He either has decided to backdoor someone (with James/POV master's help) or decided to ditch his previous alliances. I tend to lean toward backdooring someone else or James himself.

Maybe he is smart enough to make James feel so safe to let down his guard. They may realize that nothing can stop James at this point. (He never voted to get James back in) he may be taking a shot at back-dooring. I haven't seen the conversations between them so can't really make a call on observations.

I thought I read in the updates a little while ago that Adam wants to back door James and that they were telling him, no , that would be a stupid move, because of the veto, so maybe he is trying to get James to relax a little and not maybe win the veto, he will take one of them down and backdoor James, I can so no benifit for him to have Sharon and Sheila up there, shrugging

Archived