Sheila

Jem

I think her son will be fine. He seems like a good kid.

I just don't understand the hate for Sheila when I see so much worse in the house.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he didn't drop out, Sheila took him out so he could stay with her 'friend' while she went on the show to promote herself... These are SHELIA's words... Hopefully he will go back when it is all done. I don't hate Sheila... hate would be giving her control of my emotions... I just think she is an idiot. I do think Mick will be ok, he has goals and dreams so I hope he sticks to them. I guess people see ill behavior differently and I see hers as being one of the more foul in the house... others have questionable antics, but I, personally, see hers being worse... being a mom, she needs to put him, he son, first and it was very selfish for her to do what she did.

Guest nerorowan

Sort of funny how everybody can't stand how Sheila uses "the single mom card" and then immediately goes into spiel on how rough they have it as single moms. I guess it is all a matter of perception.

Looking back at my post, nope, no self pity there, just making a statement. :animated_scratchchin:

Perception exactally ! I didn't sign up for a reality TV show... she bitches and moans all the time, she needs to get a grip and realise that there ARE single stuggling mothers (and fathers) out there and we work hard for what we have... we don't have to use a pity party to get folks to sway our direction...

So am I Erin. James waited til the right time to talk to Adam and Adam folded like a baby to James.

Well I think it would be hilarious if Sheila won and they put up Ryan or Natalie. I would love it!

Sheila is being a really good sport and laughing about it. She is saying she has to win or go.

So far Sheila is laughing bout it just saying this is good she has to step up and win the competition. She is having fun with it. (so far)

She is putting the acting on pretty thick. She knows she's not going home. Even if the noms stay the same, Sharon goes. I don't think Sharon will be pulled off unless she wins POV.

Archived