Sharon

Jem

This is LIKE a totally cool house. It has LIKE 3 bathrooms and LIKE 5 bedrooms. You can LIKE access the backyard from the LIKE master bedroom. You could LIKE raise a bunch of beeeeeeeeeeeeeeebies in this house. Like do you think you're interested in LIKE buying it? * chews inside of cheek waiting for customer to reply *

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that was very cheery wicked,lol

I still think she's a BB plant, but with James leaving, she's the only one I was to win, now...pathetic

BMD, once Sharon is gone, it will be interesting on how the cannibals will come out of the caves. Oh, the friendships, oh the "good people", oh "this side of the house", it will be priceless. :stirthepot: They WILL be outed!

sharon is my fav to win next hoh if she is still there

I want Sharon to win if she will put up Natalie. I would love that. I just don't like that she is in an alliance with Ryan. (unless she is playing him)

The next 2 that I want out the most now are first Nat then Ryan.

ryan got all his bases cover he has alliances with everyone but sheila

uvp, last night Ryan told Sheila he is using his veto to save her and she owes him so I guess he has an alliance with everyone now.LOL

lol thanks

he sure does now

He made her feel as if she owes him even though we all know she doesn't owe him a thing. He is playing everyone.

no

i notice she likes to flirt to get things done

Archived