Sharon

Jem

For me, the funnies thing this year was hearing Shar and Ryan had an alliance :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Hmmmmmmmmm........who could be more boring, Sharon.........no-Ryan.........no-Sharon........no-Ryan...............I give up!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Sharon was kicked out on Day 3 originally and Josh brought her back, she'll probably win BB9. She's playing a very smart, low key, under the radar game. I think that she threw the HoH last week and we're going to see a very competitive Sharon this Wednesday. I hope that she wins HoH and puts Natalie on the block against Adam. Ryan and Sheila votes out Nat.

She may be boring, but she's working it...

sharon game reminds me of lisa bb 3

I liked her better when she didn't talk so much...........I just cannot stand her voice.......and the other night, she was in the HT in Josh's old seat and totally seemed to take on his personality..........whether she wins or not, I just don't care either way.

jun and lisa won playing almoist same coattail role

Unless Nat is not HOH..........I think James but a bug in their ear and they will all go after Nat IF he goes this week.........I think Sharon can plan on being able to hug her blankie for another week...........WHO does that? :rolleyes4:

if James leaves Sharon will be the only reason I continue watching

she's boring, but she'll be the only person who doesn't trigger my gage reflex when words come out of her mouth

and I am glad she is chillin with James this week instead of trying to talk sense into Natalie and Sheila....if she kept hanging with them she might have caught something (and im not talking about a cold)

Things that I like about Sharon...

She likes animals

She dutifully feeds the GP's

She truly cared and was upset about Josh leaving

She is true to herself

She is a selfmade woman

She cares about her family

Things that I like about Sharon

1. That she is kind to the animals (hg's included)

2. She has a great tan

3. She thinks of the GP's eating before herself

4. That silence is golden when she is asleep

Things I like about Sharon

1. Her voice. I like my ears bleeding and I love the sound of a Macaw coming out a woman. "Frick."

2. The way she crowbars Jacob into any conversation even though no one cares.

3. The way she never adds anything to a conversation. Everyone will be joking around about something, and all she can ever manage is a "Y'ALL ARE CRAZY" or a "OH MY GAWD"

again myss, you and I are on the same page,lol

UPV, I sooo remember the very moment Jun and Lisa decided that they were takin it to the end, because at first those 2 really did not get along at all

are you talkin bout jun and allison fatcat??

but HOOPZ is coming out tonight and she is GUNNING for Rat-Nat next week!! The rat vs. furriends

could it be....EPIC? (copyright James)

well...not really since they are just left overs from Matt and Josh but its still better than this week of crap =)

I pledge allegiance :flags_unitedstates: with Sharon, after Jamey Boy is out the door, until she is out the door...LOL

Then, guess all that might be left for me is ....... <drat> Shiela, Adam, finally ugh, Ryan! But can't, won't, will not go any farther....tie my hands, hide my mouse, pass the drugs...if I should start too!!!!

I gag at the thought of RatyNat .... oh the horror for me. Nightmarish!! :animated_rotfl:

yep, I typed the wrong name, duh,lolol funny how you remember certain points in time,lol

I kinda liked her until she took over the attitude of her alliance. James telling her to call out Natalie because she is talking crap behind her back and thinks she should say it out loud. There is no difference in Natalie aligning with the boys then Sharon aligning with Ryan and Shiela but yet she says horrible things about Natalie. I guess she knows it is her week next to go home unless she pulls out all the stops. The only way someone will win this game is if they make it to final 2 with Ryan or Shiela.....Shiela is a guarantee win.....unless Nat is up againest her and then Chelsia and her group will vote for anyone but Natalie

I think Natalie is the next target for eviction. Ryan and Adam and Sharon and Sheila want her evicted ..... but will they have the nerve to really do it? hummmm

Archived